IGNORED

Symetra Tour Catch-All Thread

RandallT
Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yah Stephanie has played poorly this year, and I'm curious if she looks energized or dispirited. I'd think that week after week of not competing well on Symetra would get a person down. Good luck to Laura!

She seems even keel overall. She did bogey three straight holes during the middle of the front 9 and she did show some frustration, though. She's +3 after 9. Laura is even after 9. Here's a pic on the 9th hole.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She seems even keel overall. She did bogey three straight holes during the middle of the front 9 and she did show some frustration, though. She's +3 after 9. Laura is even after 9. Here's a pic on the 9th hole.

Good info. Thanks! Enjoy the day. Looks like 72 players are mostly on the front 9 and the median score is even or +1. Leaders are a few under. Last place is a few over par. Anything could still happen.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Good info. Thanks! Enjoy the day. Looks like 72 players are mostly on the front 9 and the median score is even or +1. Leaders are a few under. Last place is a few over par. Anything could still happen.

Yeah, it's humbling to say the least. I'm just happy to be able to watch. Kueny is -1 after 10. Kenoyer is +4 now.

Christian

T6! (With 20+ others :) How's the course setup compared to the typical "white" tees at public courses that we play? Similar length? Difficulty? Green speeds? I've always imagined Synetra being approximately the same as we play as men's bogey golfers but I could be way off.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

T6! (With 20+ others :) How's the course setup compared to the typical "white" tees at public courses that we play? Similar length? Difficulty? Green speeds? I've always imagined Synetra being approximately the same as we play as men's bogey golfers but I could be way off.

Some off the holes they're playing off the whites but for the most part, they're playing from the championship tees. Greens are a bit hard and slightly faster. Course is in great condition except for a few minor spots under repair on a few holes.

Christian

Some off the holes they're playing off the whites but for the most part, they're playing from the championship tees. Greens are a bit hard and slightly faster. Course is in great condition except for a few minor spots under repair on a few holes.

Cool, thanks. Well you are seeing both ends of the spectrum in play. Laura Is -3 in solo 2nd. Stephanie is solo 2nd to last place :(

My Swing

Cool, thanks. Well you are seeing both ends of the spectrum in play. Laura Is -3 in solo 2nd. Stephanie is solo 2nd to last place :(

Yeah, Laura is dialed in. Just spoke with Stephanie who, after a penalty shot, parred the 14th, and she confirmed she uses AimPoint. She's very friendly. Thinking of asking her to take a picture with me after her round but feel weird about it if she finishes after a rough day.

Christian

Rarely take pictures with famous people because it's not in my nature but thought some folks might want see them. Laura and I: Stephanie and I: Laura being interviewed:

Christian

Very cool! Laura looks tiny compared to you. Her average drive was about 260 today and she hit 10/13 fairways. Not bad!  I see Laura is ahead of Min Seo Kwak ;-)

My Swing

Very cool! Laura looks tiny compared to you. Her average drive was about 260 today and she hit 10/13 fairways. Not bad!  I see Laura is ahead of Min Seo Kwak

Haha, I showed my girlfriend the picture that we took together and my girlfriend said she was tiny, too - haha.

Yeah, very humbling that her average drive was my longest drive of the season up to that point (played 9 holes after her round was done and poked one out there 275 B-) ).

Christian

Weather delay at the SEFCU Championship. It's not raining yet but have heard thunder.

Looks like they're playing now. Sadena parks at -5 today, -10 overall for 3rd place. She had a 2nd place last tourney. Great to see!!

My Swing

Looks like they're playing now. Sadena parks at -5 today, -10 overall for 3rd place. She had a 2nd place last tourney. Great to see!!

Yeah, now it's sunny out here. Yah, I'm not sure I'll stay until the end but hopefully Sadena finishes strong.

Christian

And because I'm a picture fiend, with Taylor Collins: Maybe I should have created my own thread, haha.

Awesome. Hope you stuck around to see Sadena win!!! That's a pic you will want too!!! Sadena shot -9 today to win by 1. 16/18 GIR. 25 putts. 3/3 sand saves. Congrats to Sadena Parks!!!

My Swing

Awesome. Hope you stuck around to see Sadena win!!! That's a pic you will want too!!! Sadena shot -9 today to win by 1. 16/18 GIR. 25 putts. 3/3 sand saves. Congrats to Sadena Parks!!!

See, that would have been the smart thing to do but unfortunately I had a tee time to make which of course I cancelled on because on the way it started to down pour. I heard they suspended play again after Sadena finished.

Christian

See, that would have been the smart thing to do but unfortunately I had a tee time to make which of course I cancelled on because on the way it started to down pour. I heard they suspended play again after Sadena finished.

Lol, sounds like you woulda waited around quite a while and I bet Sadena would've been tough to snag for a pic with the excitement of her day. -9 to win. Wow. Hope Laura was a good houseguest and I'll cheer her on in future tourneys.

My Swing

Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!