IGNORED

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Updated a few… Note that if your handicap index changes (the 15th is technically before the tournament, so check again on August 15th, please), make every effort to let me know.

Thank you.

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

1. @iacas 0.0
  2. @iacas guest ( @mvmac ) 0.0
  3. @vasaribm 15.6
  4. @saevel25 6.6
  5. @cipher 4.7
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @CarlSpackler 14.8
  8. @billchao 19.7
  9. @georgep 8.4
  10. @jamo 1.2
  11. @cedrictheo 4.2
  12. @Divot Master
  13. @Lihu 15.1
  14. @Rob Thompson 0.3
  15. @GolfLug
  16. @BradSomrak 9.1
  17. @rwolfe
  18. Tentatively @BrettZenewicz 1.5
  19. Tentatively Jason (getting username soon)
  20. ????

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Updated a few… Note that if your handicap index changes (the 15th is technically before the tournament, so check again on August 15th, please), make every effort to let me know.

Thank you.

My handicap is projecting downwards right now. Maybe I should sandbag a bit :-P

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Since I may get a couple rounds in before next week I thought I'd wait at least until after this weekend. I can update it with what I have, even though it sickens me...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Since I may get a couple rounds in before next week I thought I'd wait at least until after this weekend. I can update it with what I have, even though it sickens me...

literally makes my eyes water it's so freaking bad... I'd need to shoot mid to low 80's for a few rounds between now and then to drop it which won't happen.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

literally makes my eyes water it's so freaking bad... I'd need to shoot mid to low 80's for a few rounds between now and then to drop it which won't happen.

What, your handicap?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

What, your handicap?

Yep, 24.2

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Yep, 24.2

So? You're in the middle of doing drills and fixing your swing. Once you get those issues fixed, it'll start to drop quickly. After my lesson with Erik, I played some of the worst rounds of my life over the next couple/few weeks. Then all of a sudden I was golfing in the 80s.

Ryan M

So? You're in the middle of doing drills and fixing your swing. Once you get those issues fixed, it'll start to drop quickly. After my lesson with Erik, I played some of the worst rounds of my life over the next couple/few weeks. Then all of a sudden I was golfing in the 80s.

I'm hoping, very much, that it starts trending down. This year has just been very bad. I'm going to try to get another 3 or 4 rounds in before Erie to see if I can get it down some.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'm hoping, very much, that it starts trending down. This year has just been very bad. I'm going to try to get another 3 or 4 rounds in before Erie to see if I can get it down some.

Just play your game, and then sandbag them next weekend. :-P

Ryan M

• Administrator

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

1. @iacas 0.0
  2. @iacas guest ( @mvmac ) 0.0
  3. @vasaribm 15.6
  4. @saevel25 6.6
  5. @cipher 4.7
  6. @Jeremie Boop 24.2
  7. @CarlSpackler 14.8
  8. @billchao 19.7
  9. @georgep 8.4
  10. @jamo 1.2
  11. @cedrictheo 4.2
  12. @Divot Master 13.6
  13. @Lihu 15.1
  14. @Rob Thompson 0.3
  15. @GolfLug 14.0
  16. @BradSomrak 9.1
  17. @rwolfe 13.3
  18. Tentatively Jason (getting username soon)
  19. ????
  20. ????

If we have 18, @mvmac and I will drive around and everyone else will play. If we have 17, @mvmac and I will play alternate shot on some team. Let's try to get to 18, please! Looking for one more guy.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Guys, btw, text (or iMessage, same thing) me if you want, or call if necessary: 814-873-0811.

• Administrator

Still looking for one to three more guys. Also, if anyone has any last-minute questions, etc. please ask them now, either here or in a PM.

Still looking for one to three more guys. Also, if anyone has any last-minute questions, etc. please ask them now, either here or in a PM.

So is the scoring format the same as last time, some sort of team Stableford?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Probably.

Probably.

Probably [PROB-uh-blee] adverb

1.  Yes, if that's the scoring system that allows my team to win.

:-P

• Administrator
Probably [PROB-uh-blee] adverb

1.  Yes, if that's the scoring system that allows my team to win.

Mike and I might not even play. If we get 18, we're just driving around visiting groups.

Who do you think we are? @tristanhilton85 ???

:-D

Mike and I might not even play. If we get 18, we're just driving around visiting groups.

Well then ... you need to find two more!!!

Who do you think we are? @tristanhilton85???

Hehe!!!

Well then ... you need to find two more!!!

I tried to talk my [loser] friend Billy into going again today. He is going canoeing... With a dude... I'm questioning his sexual orientation now.

- Shane

Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!