IGNORED

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I might be able to make it. Money's an issue, but plenty can change in 2.5 months.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If it isn't the 12th of July or 9th of August, I should be good to go. August 16/17 should be no issue but I'll double check. Count me in for now.

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @Slice of Life
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

If it isn't the 12th of July or 9th of August, I should be good to go. August 16/17 should be no issue but I'll double check. Count me in for now.

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

@iacas

@mvmac

@vasaribm

@saevel25

@cipher

@Jeremie Boop

@Slice of Life

So your shoulder is doing better then, good to hear.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

So your shoulder is doing better then, good to hear.

Yeah. But even if it wasn't, I'd still put off any surgery until golf season was over. lol

Ryan M

Yeah. But even if it wasn't, I'd still put off any surgery until golf season was over. lol

Yeah, priorities, golf first!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Absolutely. :beer:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Without question. I can snowboard after shoulder surgery (ill advised, but possible), I can't golf. So it could wait lol

Ryan M

• Administrator

Id be interested. I love Whispering Woods. Great layout, good greens. Sounds like fun!

Add your name to the list! Happy to have you!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[QUOTE name="Jeremie Boop" url="/t/74714/2014-erie-cleveland-pittsburgh-buffalo-summer-get-together#post_992827"]   True, but you don't have a woman that hates the fact that you golf! [/QUOTE] Time to trade her in. ;-) Oh yeah. I'm interested. People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending): [LIST=1] [*] @iacas [*] @mvmac [*] @vasaribm [*] @saevel25 [*] @cipher [*] @Jeremie Boop [*] @Slice of Life [*] @CarlSpackler [/LIST]

- Shane

Time to trade her in.

Oh yeah. I'm interested.

Please note if you are attending please copy the list of names and add yours :-D;-)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Please note if you are attending please copy the list of names and add yours

But I did. ;-)

OK. I saw that part after I responded and edited my post. :beer:

But apparently, I didn't copy the latest. Sigh

1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @Slice of Life
  8. @CarlSpackler

- Shane

Time to trade her in.

Oh yeah. I'm interested.

Wait... It's time to trade her in and you are interested? Rofl, not sure she'd be thrilled with me setting up her next man via a golf forum!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Wait... It's time to trade her in and you are interested? Rofl, not sure she'd be thrilled with me setting up her next man via a golf forum!

No way. I've already trained mine. It took me about 15 years (just celebrated 19) and I don't wanna go through that ever again. =] Oh. I get it. I meant interested in going to PA. Lol

- Shane

I'm in.

1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @Slice of Life
  8. @CarlSpackler
  9. @billchao

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Why are you counting Jeremie/Slice twice when it's clearly just the same person wearing different shirts? ;) I wish I could come but I think it'll have to be another time. Got a lot of tournaments and outings already scheduled for the summer.

Why are you counting Jeremie/Slice twice when it's clearly just the same person wearing different shirts? ;)

I wish I could come but I think it'll have to be another time. Got a lot of tournaments and outings already scheduled for the summer.

Hahaha

Ryan M

Why are you counting Jeremie/Slice twice when it's clearly just the same person wearing different shirts? ;)

I wish I could come but I think it'll have to be another time. Got a lot of tournaments and outings already scheduled for the summer.

What? You'd never catch me in plaid pants!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!