IGNORED

Favorite dog breed

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here's my dog Angus:

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little chihuahua mix named Batman. He is marked just like a tiny rottweiler.
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

I'm on my second Pembroke Welsh Corgi - those little tailless things the Queen of England collects. Despite that, they are GREAT little dogs. Tons of personality, and non-stop energy (they're the smallest of the herders).

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

HarlDane- Olaf looks just like a dog that's often in the backyard behind #11 on my local course. Beauty!

My favs are too many, but I own a golden retriever. I also love Labs, GSDs and most mutts too. In general I prefer dogs to people.

English Bulldogs! If it's not a bulldog, it's just a dog. For those who mentioned bulldogs but can't afford a puppy, you should try rescuing one. It will help two fold...First by giving love to a dog that needs it, and second by hopefully eliminating puppy mills which tend to drive the prices of a bulldog puppy up. ( www.rescuebulldogs.org )

I've had three American Staff Terriers, Most loyal dogs and have never had anyone come into my yard un-invited. (screw no. 7)

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

not in any order:

1. cocker spaniels - all spaniels for that matter
2. siberian huskies
3. bernese mountain dogs (they are huge, but have such a gentle disposition)

cats: loved my bengal Wolfie (he has a new home)

Labs are my dog of choice, love to train them for waterfowl hunting. Saw a very good looking Irish Setter last weekend.
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

I will only buy dogs from the pound. I get all the my mutt's from there and they all have turned out to be great dogs!
When you rescue them, they are really happy to be in a home and out of that place.

I love dogs with a personality. So I guess it depends on how the dog was brought up. But in general, I find bull dog type dogs to be more expressive. Versus dogs with longer snout have a more static facial expression.

I had an Alaskan Huskie in college, and usless you really know her, it is hard to tell what she is thinking.

Here is my little man. His name is Killian. I love Boston Terriers, so much personality.

8 weeks

J-Bone, i know what you mean.. "rescue mission" dogs usually seem the happiest; i picked up a stray pup (black lab mix) at my church and kept him for a year until he got hit by a car (stupid neighbor never even fessed up to it either, BUT ANYWAY). Oreo was definately my favorite particular dog, but as far as breeds go, the two i've already listed are my fav's

huskies for me

In the bag
Driver - Burner 460cc with Balistik Stiff Shaft
Hybrid Adams A4 3i
Hybrid Adams Golf Tight Lies 4 utility
Irons - Adams Golf Tight Lies 5-SW CG 12 52 degree 58 degree spin milled Classic #2 Putter

• 3 weeks later...
Here is my Baby Girl... She is a German Pinscher, about a year and a half. My wife and I got here as a rescue...

WHATS IN MY BAD:
SasQuatch Sumo2 13* with Aldila vs proto byyou graphite powered by zyvex (65-r)
Dunlop Alta 3 fairway wood
Copperidge 5 fairway wood
Copperidge 21* and 24* Hybrid (Given to me from father-in-laws set but I like them and hit the well)Ignite 3 Hybrid (part of the set)Ignite Irons 4...

Note: This thread is 5928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!