IGNORED

M Wie - Real men use pushcarts

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3590 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OMG! That paperboy guy is crazy mofo. All this social media crap, I think its dump, stupid, and thats where all the crazies hang out.

I will never have a twitter account, or facebook, or any other social media BS.

If you read more of his tweets, I think he's a drug dealer, he clearly states "need to keep dealing if I want a million". WOW!

There are crazies everywhere. Social media is just a reflection of society.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There are crazies everywhere. Social media is just a reflection of society.

yeah, but to broadcast your perversions/creepiness to potentially millions takes a special kind of crazy.

Colin P.

I'm all for the pushcart today. It mean more and better golf for me.

Welcome back @Zeph

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

yeah, but to broadcast your perversions/creepiness to potentially millions takes a special kind of crazy.

For some people it is just a stage for them to perform ... and they love it!  Many try for "shock value" ...There is not a lot of accountability in the virtual world ... you pretty much can say what you want on the social media forms ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I don't think Michelle literally meant that. I think she was prompted for a reply and that was the cleverest thing she could come up while expressing her support for Stanford's golf team. I love her but she is an airhead.

I have to admit, carrying 18 holes is pretty hard. I need to choose between extra water or snacks. I recently emptied about 3 pounds worth of lost balls that I found over the last few rounds to make my bag lighter.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

he has 4 followers on twitter. they are all prostitutes.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

he has 4 followers on twitter. they are all prostitutes.

Ya I think the dude is a dealer and pimp, probably in NY because he talks about being in the city being a thug.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Indeed. If something happens to her I think I know the first person I would look for.

Couldn't agree more...he is scum.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

I would call that more stupid than crazy. It's the crazies in hiding that are most dangerous. My point is that social media (FB, Twitter, etc.) is not just for crazy ppl. I meet more nutcases in person than I have online.

- Shane

I wonder if that guy has ever successfully lured someone to meet up with him...there has to be someone in the world dumb enough to do so.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

I wonder if that guy has ever successfully lured someone to meet up with him...there has to be someone in the world dumb enough to do so.

Seeing his posts makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed for him. F'n weirdo is what he is.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Total push cart convert.  Wife got me one for my birthday last year and I've never looked back.  Replaced my (falling apart anyway) carry bag with a cart bag.  More convenient and more fun.  Still good exercise to walk 3+ miles and take lots of swings, but less tired back and shoulders on the last couple holes, especially on hot days!

Was never an ego thing for me.  I couldn't care less if someone thinks it's weak.  Mostly just me being cheap kept me from getting one for so long.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

I'm now wondering if the topic of the thread was supposed to be Wie's tweet or her creepy follower. :-P

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Yeah, well, what can you do. I noticed the creepy posts but was more focused on the push cart ones. Next time I'll clip them out.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I love my push cart even though I feel like I'm pushing a shopping cart sometimes. [URL]http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/05/critics-of-college-players-usi.html[/URL]

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I just bought one and started using it for 18 hole rounds.  I still usually carry for nine hole rounds, I might not much longer.  For the 18 hole rounds my legs, feet and back thank me.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 3590 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!