IGNORED

Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!!

iacas
Note: This thread is 1050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That was fun to watch @iacas , thanks!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Cool idea… Might be fun to do that on the Saturday before the August outing.

Hmmmmmmm…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hmmmmmmm…

Please no, rofl, you called that horrible golf I called that an average round! If I only have 1 club to use I'd be worn out by the 3rd hole with all the shots I'd take.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Just saw this post, good fun watching you guys! I've filmed my swing out on the course but never made any longer video's.

For the people looking to mount a camera to their trolley somehow, I did the following:

I screwed a camera mount into the threads for the umbrella holder. Very easy to mount and unmount the camera like this and it sits secure on the trolley while pushing it around.

Birdies 4 Elephants - raising money and awareness for elephants while out playing golf :)

• Administrator

Just saw this post, good fun watching you guys! I've filmed my swing out on the course but never made any longer video's.

For the people looking to mount a camera to their trolley somehow, I did the following:

I screwed a camera mount into the threads for the umbrella holder. Very easy to mount and unmount the camera like this and it sits secure on the trolley while pushing it around.

That's a great idea. Just don't shoot any vlogs like that… VVS!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Pretty sure Erik could beat me with only his 6 iron.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

That's a great idea. Just don't shoot any vlogs like that… VVS!

LOL, that's hilarious! I use it like this for my evolvr video's and just turn them around with software afterwards, but the whole thing tilts really easy for 'regular video's' as well :)

I'll try and get out one of these days on a quiet time and do some filming to see how it goes, should be fun. BTW cool to see you play with only one club, I like doing that every now and then, good fun and very easy to walk around with just one club.

Birdies 4 Elephants - raising money and awareness for elephants while out playing golf :)

Cool idea for a vlog @iacas . Might be fun to do that on the Saturday before the August outing.

You don't REALLY want to see guys like me hacking around with only a 6 iron, do you?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Cool idea for a vlog @iacas. Might be fun to do that on the Saturday before the August outing.

I tried to film a vlog today but batteries were too low, they only made it one hole

I am game for a vlog!!! :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I am game for a vlog!!!

Go out and do a vlog with those new irons you are reviewing, that would be pretty sweet.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

So…

I can't express in words how much I was rooting for an ace on 2. :-P [quote name="mvmac" url="/t/74880/video-logs-vlogs-of-you-playing-golf-post-your-own/90_30#post_1003006"]Might be fun to do that on the Saturday before the August outing.   [/quote] BYOB: Bring Your Own Battery.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just saw this post, good fun watching you guys! I've filmed my swing out on the course but never made any longer video's. For the people looking to mount a camera to their trolley somehow, I did the following: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/71537/] [/URL] I screwed a camera mount into the threads for the umbrella holder. Very easy to mount and unmount the camera like this and it sits secure on the trolley while pushing it around.

I'll give this a try. The thread on the bottom of the camera and my Clickgear are both 1/4 20.

- Shane

So…

I played with just a 6-iron. In the past, I forgot, I've done this with a 5-iron.

I forgot for several holes how to putt with a 6-iron. The trick is to point 45° left, lay the blade open, and get a lot of mass behind the leading edge. My putts all come up short on the first several holes. There's too much loft to try to putt with the face, and not enough like with a wedge to just blade them squarely.

Firm sand = not a great match for a six-iron.

I haven't practiced since the last vlog, which shows. Swing is gross. And the first swing on the video? It took place three minutes after arriving at the course. So… yeah. Some pretty lousy golf played in this video. I can get it squared away again, though. Tomorrow. I'll update My Swing thread… gonna put in a little work tomorrow.

Despite all that, I had some fun. Some weird camera angles.

P.S. I love the shirt for just sitting around, or teaching lessons, but hate it when swinging. I like a LOT of room in my armpits, particularly in the left one. That's what the stupid left arm twitching thing is about. Ugh.

After seeing every other video you have made for us, I find it weird to see you actually playing golf.  You are usually in some contorted position with Dave poking an iron at you or showing us an exaggerated drill.  This was very nice.  Sadly, I think you would still beat me with just a six iron. :cry:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@CarlSpackler , that should work all right. Only downside is you can't point the camera up and down or tilt it from left to right but it should fit on your clickgear cart like that for sure.

@CarlSpackler , that should work all right. Only downside is you can't point the camera up and down or tilt it from left to right but it should fit on your clickgear cart like that for sure.

Yes. There are swivel camera mounts that I've been looking at. I will probably add between camera and cart to allow me to aim quickly. I made this solution by grabbing a bolt from the lab and cutting the head off. 15 minutes and voila.

- Shane

Iacas I love the vlogs.  Imo do more views from behind so we have an idea of where the ball is going, just throwing the idea out there.

I love to hate this damn game.

• Administrator
Iacas I love the vlogs.  Imo do more views from behind so we have an idea of where the ball is going, just throwing the idea out there.

You really can't see the ball very well. And consider how every ball looks like it goes 45 degrees right on TV. Can barely see it land on the 60 yard shot. Couldn't see it on the big hook.

Note: This thread is 1050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!