IGNORED

Breaking Bad Club - A Thread for Golfers Trying to Break 100

Gipper
Note: This thread is 1341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just had my best bucket of the year.... After having one of my worst earlier in the day. Something just clicked. My ball striking was much better and I was able to hit my 5 iron for the first time. I am pumped and ready for my next round on Thursday.

I think the problem a lot us "breaking bad" golfers have is transferring that to the course ... But good luck!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think the problem a lot us "breaking bad" golfers have is transferring that to the course ... But good luck!

Big time! If I could just turn my brain off out there.

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

Do us high cappers proud!! Post your results. Keep calm and a steady mind!!

Thx Hackin, I am going to hit one more bucket tonight or tomorrow and then see what I can bring over to the course.

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

broke 100 again, so far im 50% on breaking 100 this year. strategy for this last round avoid trouble (obviously) play bogey golf, use 5 iron off the tee instead of driver on holes i didn't feel comfortable on, avoid 3 putts (didn't happen had a few) no snowmen (turns out  twin snowmen can appear in june) but goal was matched and shot a 95

in my :tmade: 25th anniversary r7 bag,

Driver: :tmade: r7 superquad,

Fairway metal: :tmade: rbz stage 2 15*,

Hybrid: :tmade: rbz 3 hybrid,

Irons: 3-pw :tmade: tour preferred,

Wedges: :tmade: atv 54* 58*,

Putter: :odyssey: white ice #9 custom painted

Balls: :tmade: rocketballz urethane

broke 100 again, so far im 50% on breaking 100 this year. strategy for this last round avoid trouble (obviously) play bogey golf, use 5 iron off the tee instead of driver on holes i didn't feel comfortable on, avoid 3 putts (didn't happen had a few) no snowmen (turns out  twin snowmen can appear in june) but goal was matched and shot a 95

Very nice, great round BrownCoast!

Played 9 this evening ... Had 37 through 7 holes, with par 3 and par 4 left to go ... I blew up ... Tripled both holes ... Over all very happy though ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Played 9 this evening ... Had 37 through 7 holes, with par 3 and par 4 left to go ... I blew up ... Tripled both holes ... Over all very happy though ...

Did you know your score going into the last two holes? I have been purposefully not adding up my score until my round is up to keep my mind from messing with me more than what it already does.

Did you know your score going into the last two holes? I have been purposefully not adding up my score until my round is up to keep my mind from messing with me more than what it already does.

This is important...I always find myself peeking (My app adds it up automatically...real easy to peek.)

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 10*

Wood: Callaway Epic Flash 17* 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 20*

Irons: Callaway Rogue X 5i-GW

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*S and 58*K

Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4

Nice job.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I am guilty as charged ... and I know better ... :)

It is hard not to keep a pulse on it.

Slowly getting closer. I shot a 54. I only 3 putted once and that included a long one from the fringe. I had two lost balls which was frustrating. Both into the water. Only had one really bad drive(water). Next bucket on Saturday and next lesson on Monday hopefully.

@Gipper keep chipping away ... Had my lesson on Wednesday, two range sessions went well ... Honestly I think I just need to trust myself on the course ... I think I swing tentative on the tee box, thinking about where I do not want to be instead of where I want to be ... No penalty shots in 27 holes for me! I play 18 on Saturday ...

@Gipper keep chipping away ... Had my lesson on Wednesday, two range sessions went well ... Honestly I think I just need to trust myself on the course ... I think I swing tentative on the tee box, thinking about where I do not want to be instead of where I want to be ... No penalty shots in 27 holes for me! I play 18 on Saturday ...

27 holes without a penalty is great! Good luck Saturday.

Shot a 95 today ... While I am happy with breaking 100 ... Just felt I could have played better ... Finally lost a ball ... Missed a elevated green from 100 yards out with my gap wedge ... Thought I had just missed on the back ... The ball was just no where to found ... Hate losing a ball that really should not be lost ... Had my one bad par 5 where I feel the need to top the first 3 balls ....

Shot a 95 today ... While I am happy with breaking 100 ... Just felt I could have played better ... Finally lost a ball ... Missed a elevated green from 100 yards out with my gap wedge ... Thought I had just missed on the back ... The ball was just no where to found ... Hate losing a ball that really should not be lost ... Had my one bad par 5 where I feel the need to top the first 3 balls ....

Great round man!

Note: This thread is 1341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!