IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I love a good bagel with lox but that thing does not look appetizing. 

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

The cauliflower head at Miznon is $9 (it's like 1/2 the size of a typical supermarket one). Once I saw how they made it, yeah, I'll make this at home and pick something else on the menu I can't make. I'm sure they put in ingredients not in the video, but I actually saw them make it, it didn't seem like it. But will probably eventually try it just to see what the big deal is.

https://www.haaretz.com/food/1.5390117

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 5.13.32 PM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Would you buy a burger flipped by this guy?

Steve

Pizza with Chinese sausages, orange peppers, tofu, scallions. Threw in an egg, what the heck.

27575756_1572613592792418_57760939449159

27577181_1761952250523577_53421189474056

Steve

16 oz of steak bliss6D928C4B-278C-44C7-846A-BEFF9B52CC39.jpeg

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Where's that @saevel25?

And was it as good as it looks?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

10 hours ago, iacas said:

Where's that @saevel25?

And was it as good as it looks?

Bakers’s, in Canton Ohio

yea, it’s as good as it looks. I would rank there steaks 94/100.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Alright, alright, ALRIGHT!

Steve

Anybody air fry their french fries? Bacon? How is it?

http://nymag.com/strategist/article/best-air-fryers.html

Steve

Cooked a roulade tonight. Flank steak with arugula and feta cheese. I sous-vide to an internal tep of 135. Then pan seared the outside. Very tasty! 

A9D8D9D6-C122-4FDE-A9D2-DBA63E7D378E.jpeg

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Celebrating a new job starting tomorrow with some surf and turf on my big green egg. Was lazy tonight and didn't get my grill marks right but the steak was perfect.image.jpeg

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I ❤️ramen. New ramen movie.

Steve

• Administrator

I'm interested in a simple "blackened scallops with pasta" meal that satisfies a few things:

• simple list of ingredients
  • not heavily mushroom based for the pasta or sauce

Anyone got anything?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

20 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'm interested in a simple "blackened scallops with pasta" meal that satisfies a few things:

I would try Carbonara with blackened scallops.

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/gennaro-s-classic-spaghetti-carbonara/

Carbonara is one of my favorite pasta dishes.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

This vanity plate made me hungry - XTRAGUAC. The power of implicit suggestion. Now I want a Dos Toros quesadilla. Damn you car.

image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg

Steve

What kind of kitchen utensils do you use? I've so far had a combination of stuff I've gathered through the years, but I want to replace the plastic ones. They're not too pretty and there's a chance black plastic utensils are potentially hazardous to your health. So far I've been leaning towards a combination of wood (bamboo or olive wood maybe), metal and silicone. Some silicone utensils can apparently handle pretty high heat without any fear of parts melting into the pans. Metal for the steel pans, wood for everything and silicone for teflon/similar. pans, bowls etc.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1