IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

Finished reading through it last night, but I think I need to read it another 3 or 4 times.

Two existing problems that exist need to be resolved:

1) An anchored back foot, I seriously need to drill in Key 2. Still working on the drills Mike gave me a month ago.

2) Ball striking. Okay, I hit better than before, but still not consistent enough. Probably because of 1).

More of my iron shots are transferred barely to okay, my woods are back (practice swings are okay), my hybrids are just adequate.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

UK Sellers??

See the "international Orders" section at http://lowestscorewins.com/buy .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yesterday, I played in the final day of a business golf event, played over the last few months. I tried to imply some of the aspects of the book. But I have to regret saying my focus was a bit off. I didn't play that great, especially the first 9. The second nine matched my playing hcp which was great.

What I didn't do well was noticing the hazardous elements on the fairway more , how should I say, with better notice. I was just focussing on the middle of the fw, and that was it. Playing along, I started to open my eyes more (where were the bunkers, o.o.b., trees etc.). Furthermore, I took a much sharper look when attacking the greens, GIR versus N-GIR. What I tried to do was aiming to the mid green instead of to the pin. It worked very well in for two holes which I will use as an example.

A long par 3 (which personally I feel is a sign of an architect whit little imagination), roughly 215 yards, slightly up against the wind. Surrounded by trees, left in front a bunker, rough everywhere, but right front a nice platform. Braveheart here gripped his 3w a bit shorter and played a fade of the bunker. I landed N-gir onto the platform, chipped it closely and came of with par.

Second. I had a shot to the pin around 125 yards, flag tucked right, bunker on the right and high rough. I forced myself to ignore the flag although I had good vision. I went to the cente of the green, landed pin high of around8 yards. My playing partner, who had a longer shot of around 150 yards and went for the flag. He was lucky to found his ball near bushes behind the bunker, leaving himself a difficult chip over the bunker. He made bogey, which was pretty good because he could easily lost his ball or chipped in the bunker etc.. I missed my birdie about a whisker, and made solid par.

Lot to win, just have to train myself and loose the bad habits of playing a hole to casual.

So my girlfriend's car was broken into last week and my bag was stolen and in the bag was my book. I'm sure this has been asked already but how can I go about buying another copy?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

So my girlfriend's car was broken into last week and my bag was stolen and in the bag was my book.

I'm sure this has been asked already but how can I go about buying another copy?

http://lowestscorewins.com

Unless of course you were hoping for a freebie. :whistle:

It didn't take me long to find the website and I don't even have a copy. You did.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

[URL=http://lowestscorewins.com/]http://lowestscorewins.com[/URL] Unless of course you were hoping for a freebie.:whistle: It didn't take me long to find the website and I don't even have a copy. You did.

I bought the book when they did the indiegogo campaign and for a while people had to buy via PayPal so I wasn't sure what the proper procedure was. Considering I specifically stated that I was looking to buy another copy, I think there's little ambiguity in what I meant.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

If you bought LSW and don't have a badge in your signature area, please PM me with your name and I'll add it to your account.

Thanks!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am looking forward to reading the book. I ordered Friday night and Saturday morning I had a tracking number in my inbox.

Prompt shipping!

Thanks,

Respectfully,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Just arrived!! And on my birthday. Nice timing guys.

Happy birthday!

When you're done, if you could, write a review here: and post anything else you have to say here: .

Happy birthday! When you're done, if you could, write a review here: [CONTENTEMBED=/products/lowest-score-wins-barzeski-wedzik layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED] and post anything else you have to say here: [CONTENTEMBED=/t/75141/lowest-score-wins-by-barzeski-and-wedzik layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED] .

Absolutely!

Shot an 88 today .. Which is really good for me!
  • Upvote 1

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Here's a pretty good interview with Geoff Ogilvy in Golf Digest:

http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2014-12/my-shot-geoff-ogilvy

I'll quote the interesting, relevant bit:

PETER FOWLER, an outstanding Australian golfer who now plays the European Senior Tour, phoned the great Peter Thomson for advice in the early 1980s. Fowler was struggling to break through, and he asked Thomson, a five-time British Open champion, if he had any insight on what to do to get better. With barely a pause, Thomson said, "Shoot lower scores," and hung up. Fowler was crestfallen at first, but then he started to see the genius in the great Thomson's words. It was as if Thomson were saying, "There's a ball and a hole. Stop getting in your own way. Stop making it so hard. Get on with it. Just do better."

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080