Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ttaggart

Instructional Vid help

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for an instructional video program for someone that's about a 16 handicapper who has been playing golf for a while but could use some more direction on proper form and needs help with getting more power.

Looking for something under $200.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'm looking for an instructional video program for someone that's about a 16 handicapper who has been playing golf for a while but could use some more direction on proper form and needs help with getting more power.

Looking for something under $200.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

Well…

I strongly recommend you click this and check it out.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@iacas when I click the link I get some strange website that requests I enter a code to continue, and it still doesn't work.. Not sure this was your intention.

Any other opinions from people not directly tied to the product they're endorsing

Well I would recommend evolvr online lessons.. For 40 a month you get 4 uploads and these guys are good.. Just search evolvr on google.. I have been with them for 6 months now and I am seeing steady lasting improvement.. Take a look at my swing thread and you can track my progress and see the first swing compared to the last.. I am not a sponsor either just a happy customer!

I recommend Evolvr too.  Very good instruction and at your own pace.  Much less that in person lessons.  I could not find an instructor I liked in my area.

I recommend Evolvr too.  Very good instruction and at your own pace.  Much less that in person lessons.  I could not find an instructor I liked in my area.

Third