IGNORED

Instructional Vid help

Note: This thread is 3587 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm looking for an instructional video program for someone that's about a 16 handicapper who has been playing golf for a while but could use some more direction on proper form and needs help with getting more power.

Looking for something under $200.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

• Administrator
I'm looking for an instructional video program for someone that's about a 16 handicapper who has been playing golf for a while but could use some more direction on proper form and needs help with getting more power.

Looking for something under $200.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks

Well…

I strongly recommend you click this and check it out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@iacas when I click the link I get some strange website that requests I enter a code to continue, and it still doesn't work.. Not sure this was your intention.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Well I would recommend evolvr online lessons.. For 40 a month you get 4 uploads and these guys are good.. Just search evolvr on google.. I have been with them for 6 months now and I am seeing steady lasting improvement.. Take a look at my swing thread and you can track my progress and see the first swing compared to the last.. I am not a sponsor either just a happy customer!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I recommend Evolvr too.  Very good instruction and at your own pace.  Much less that in person lessons.  I could not find an instructor I liked in my area.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I recommend Evolvr too.  Very good instruction and at your own pace.  Much less that in person lessons.  I could not find an instructor I liked in my area.

Third

Hopefully I'm better tomorrow

Note: This thread is 3587 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!