Sign in to follow this  
Gunther

Christie Kerr and Coors Light

Note: This thread is 1687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

30 posts in this topic Last Reply

So then what should I order next time I am north of the border?

Depends where you are. If you're in or around Quebec then I highly recommend any of the MacAuslan products. They only make ales and they are great. Unibrue is another local brewer that makes a variety of old style traditional beers, often at 7-9% which is a tad much for my tastes but if you're only having one or two they can be pretty interesting beers. In the Maritimes Alexander Keith's is pretty much the king. They've recently added some single hop varieties that are quite good if you like a slightly bitter beer. Not a fan of Moosehead. I haven't been out west in ages but when I lived there I remember enjoying beers from Shaftesbury, Okanagan Springs and Granville Island brewery. I seem to recall these beers as being a little on the tame side, not a ton of hops, but still very drinkable and they don't make your stomach feel like the inside of a dumpster like Labatt Blue. :yucky:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I thought Christy had better taste than Coors Light.  Awful beer.

There's a very good possibility that Christy doesn't care what beer logo she is wearing.

I'd wear a tampon company logo if they paid me enough.

Unibrue is another local brewer that makes a variety of old style traditional beers, often at 7-9% which is a tad much for my tastes but if you're only having one or two they can be pretty interesting beers.

Don't they make Fin du Monde? That's some pretty delish stuff...

Don't they make Fin du Monde? That's some pretty delish stuff...

Yep, that's them.

So then what should I order next time I am north of the border?

Moosehead......You can always tell when someone loves moosehead from all the antler scratches on their chest. :w00t:

Moosehead......You can always tell when someone loves moosehead from all the antler scratches on their chest.

Moosehead is ok, I prefer Moose Drool though.

Moosehead is ok, I prefer Moose Drool though.

What, no love for Mooseknuckle? :-P

Good beer, nice price, what's not to like? I hear Kerr keeps this beer stocked at home! :beer: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/101130/] [/URL]

What Budweiser is to the U.S., Corona is to Mexico, and Fosters is to Australia.... .......all beers for people who really don't like beer.... ;-)

Note: This thread is 1687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this