IGNORED

My Swing (NatalieB)

NatalieB

So happy for you.   Great accomplishment.   You know that block "M" could one day be Michigan!!!  (just sayin')  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Awesome play @NatalieB:dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Congrats!!  Well done.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Its great to hear a success story, well done.  My favorite bit was reading about how you recovered in your finals match after losing a couple of holes late.  Losing a lead can unnerve even experienced players, I'm impressed that you made the birdie on 18 to tie.  Good playing!!

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

All that hard work pays off, doesn't it? What a great experience!

It's always cool to see a "Sandtrapper" do well in competition. Everyone is really proud of you @NatalieB. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work.

Jon

Just wanted to hop in and say congratulations! Work on a great swing and it pays off it seems! Sudden death is no joke. Have had teammates of mine choke - I've done it myself - in sudden death and it's incredibly hard to hold on to your nerve like that. This, and we are in college! Next time a teammate chokes I'm going to bring up your story and make fun of them for it. :-D 

congrats again!

Andrew

Andrew M.

I just found out that I would have finished third of ALL the kids at the sub-regional event I went to, and among boys and girls 14-15, 125 points would have finished top two in most of them.

https://www.drivechipandputt.com/results

I can flip through those and 125 was a pretty good score. The points are the same for boys and girls and even though I am smaller than most of the 12-13 boys and girls I still got more points than almost all the 14-15 boys and girls.

Oh, and one of the girls, who is 14, is the West Virginia amateur champion. And I don't mean just for girls. Like THE WV Am champion.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/nataliebrosiggolf/
Visit my website! https://natalie.golf ** NEW **

Driver: :ping: G400, 10.5°
5-Wood: :ping: G400, 17.5°
Hybrids: :ping: G400, 4H (22°), 5H (26°)
Irons: :ping: G400, 6I, 7I, 8I, 9I, PW, GW
Wedges: :ping: Glide 2.0, 54°, 58°
Putter: :edel: Custom 29"

Congrats. Its always good to see hard work pay off. Keep it up your an inspiration to us all. 

Great job @NatalieB!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 2 months later...

Off-season work begins. I have to stop swaying back with my hips (and head a little bit). That is why the green noodle is by my left hip. I got a good feel for it today.

Nat_v_Rose.jpgNatalie_Sequence.jpg

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/nataliebrosiggolf/
Visit my website! https://natalie.golf ** NEW **

Driver: :ping: G400, 10.5°
5-Wood: :ping: G400, 17.5°
Hybrids: :ping: G400, 4H (22°), 5H (26°)
Irons: :ping: G400, 6I, 7I, 8I, 9I, PW, GW
Wedges: :ping: Glide 2.0, 54°, 58°
Putter: :edel: Custom 29"

• Administrator

This for a month or two, then the downswing stuff (continuing to turn with the hips forward) will take you into the spring.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

13 hours ago, iacas said:

This for a month or two, then the downswing stuff (continuing to turn with the hips forward) will take you into the spring.

Does this mean getting the lead hip into external rotation? It seems to be in internal rotation now, but wondering if this will be something moving forward.

Michael

• Administrator
13 hours ago, dennyjones said:

what is supporting the green noodle?   I like this.  

A metal bucket of balls.

11 hours ago, mchepp said:

Does this mean getting the lead hip into external rotation? It seems to be in internal rotation now, but wondering if this will be something moving forward.

By "the spring" I meant the season, if that helps…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats on the great season, @NatalieB. It's a super frustrating and difficult game, as I'm sure you know, so any time a golfer has success in it, well, it can't be taken for granted. I hope you have a great off-season, and good luck in 2017!

Constantine

Overall really solid move but awesome impact alignments! 

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

This is the ridiculously difficult pitch/chip that Natalie and the other girls had to hit at Baltusrol. As you can see from the third shot, you had to fly the ball about eight feet just barely over the rough, and then it would roll 30-35 feet to the hole, downhill the whole way. @NatalieB would have beaten a good percentage of PGA Tour players if they had to hit this shot cold.

• Upvote 1