IGNORED

My Swing (NatalieB)

NatalieB

I've been Playing Golf for: Since I was 3 (kinda)
My current handicap index or average score is: High 50s for 9 holes (par 36)
My typical ball flight is: Draw (when I hit it on the center of the club)
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Poor contact

Videos: 

• Upvote 1

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/nataliebrosiggolf/
Visit my website! https://natalie.golf ** NEW **

Driver: :ping: G400, 10.5°
5-Wood: :ping: G400, 17.5°
Hybrids: :ping: G400, 4H (22°), 5H (26°)
Irons: :ping: G400, 6I, 7I, 8I, 9I, PW, GW
Wedges: :ping: Glide 2.0, 54°, 58°
Putter: :edel: Custom 29"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I got tired of my kid showing me up in my own My Swing thread, so I'm putting her swings here from now on.

That is all. :-)

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hey Nat, welcome to the forum!

:dance:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

@NatalieB doesn't swing like a girl

I don't know, that looks a little Lexi like to me... :beer: Great swing @NatalieB !

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Incredible swing for one so young, heck, incredible swing for anyone. Make sure you quiz your instructor on the ball flight laws, you don't want to waste your time with a dud. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

When did you start taking her to hit balls?

She was 3 when she had her first "set" of clubs (not plastic).

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ok so how can I get a swing as solid as that? Erik do you want to adopt a 31 year old half Mexican?
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
Ok so how can I get a swing as solid as that? Erik do you want to adopt a 31 year old half Mexican?

Depends on the other half… and how well you can cook.

Let's not get too far OT in this thread, k? :)

• Upvote 1

Very nice looking swing. I have said it before, it looks like she produces a decent amount of power. What do you have her working on?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Very good swing there, my daughter is 10 right now and needs to get back into golf, she attended first tee and "girls golf" and seems to like it, her swing isn't as technically sound as Natalie but I can definitely see some athletic ability trying to shine through. By the way how old is Natalie?

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

She was 3 when she had her first "set" of clubs (not plastic).

We can discuss over PM's if you think it is off topic, but at 3 can you share some specs of the first set? Did you just cut down a set you had? Bought a kids set?

Michael

I got tired of my kid showing me up in my own My Swing thread, so I'm putting her swings here from now on.

That is all.

I think she has a bright future in golf.

I should start one for my son, a.k.a. "The Boy".

- Shane

• Administrator
What do you have her working on?

Her head was going forward in the backswing. So she is feeling like during her backswing she can see more of the back of the golf ball.

Needs a little Key #2 work when the ball is on the ground, but she's at Girl Scout camp right now, so… Wednesday. :)

Very good swing there, my daughter is 10 right now and needs to get back into golf, she attended first tee and "girls golf" and seems to like it, her swing isn't as technically sound as Natalie but I can definitely see some athletic ability trying to shine through. By the way how old is Natalie?

11. Bone age of a 7-year-old though, so she's very small. She'll be 5'5" or so in the end, she is just "delayed" and will grow several more years longer than other girls.

I tell her that's an advantage. If she can almost keep up with girls her age, and learn to do that, when they stop growing they may plateau, and she'll keep improving right through high school even if her mechanics stayed the same because she'll get taller, and thus longer, and taller/longer, and taller/longer.

Basically, other girls can mask crappy swings because they hit it fairly far, but they may be much, much closer to their ceiling than Nat may be.

We can discuss over PM's if you think it is off topic, but at 3 can you share some specs of the first set? Did you just cut down a set you had? Bought a kids set?

I believe it was the smallest U.S. Kids Golf set we could find. https://www.uskidsgolf.com/shop/equipment/39-tall ? It was too big for her back then, but she grew into it.

She has a Maxfli set right now (Driver, hybrid, 7, 9, SW, putter that we replaced with an Edel). She has this Callaway set on the way: http://www.callawaygolf.com/junior-clubs/juniors-x-9-12-girl-2012.html . The driver is 40". Her current driver is about 34".

The Callaway set will probably be a birthday (November) or Christmas present. Though it's tempting to let her use the driver during Drive, Chip, and Putt.

Just some work from a lesson recently. Was getting too close to the ball and too shallow into the ball leading to lots of thins. Driver has predictably been pretty good lately. :-) Really like that third picture.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/nataliebrosiggolf/
Visit my website! https://natalie.golf ** NEW **

Driver: :ping: G400, 10.5°
5-Wood: :ping: G400, 17.5°
Hybrids: :ping: G400, 4H (22°), 5H (26°)
Irons: :ping: G400, 6I, 7I, 8I, 9I, PW, GW
Wedges: :ping: Glide 2.0, 54°, 58°
Putter: :edel: Custom 29"