IGNORED

My Swing (NatalieB)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to Whispering Woods Golf Club yesterday, 11/4/17, with one of my golf friends, Max. The weather was weirdly nice for a November in Erie. I bogeyed the first hole (I usually do) and as we were d

I played in my first high school match today as the #2 golfer. The #1 golfer is a four-year player, a senior, who I tied during the tryouts. Our team won first in a nine-team field at the Penn St

Posted Images

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

Voted.

7 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I did.   Good luck!

She says thank you.

For others, it's on like the fourth or fifth page, under "fall sports" here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgmDhZIGRLjoFa0IEbWPn47PR53so8zeFNpa3prbaIIf4ghQ/viewform

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

She's in school but texted me to pass along her thanks.

Big week for her, too… she has team Districts on Thursday (one team moves on to AAA Regionals) and individual Districts (only one player goes to individual AAA Regionals) on Saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

Swing is not so good right now. Shallow and then kicking out over the top and hitting a lot of weak shots to the right. Going to work really hard on it tomorrow with Erik.

Last tournament of the year - mostly for fun - on Saturday and Sunday in Ohio. I have all of my new clubs except for my irons. I updated my signature.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Did you get new clubs?

Everything except the putter. In her sig. She'd been using a six-piece set (seven with the putter) of Callaway junior clubs in being the #1 gal on her HS team this year. And all summer. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats @NatalieB :dance:

21 minutes ago, billchao said:

See, @iacas? Aim for the flag, get a hole in one. That's how this game works :-P

So, Lowest Score Wins is just a cover up to make sure people do not get a hole in one before Erik :-P

• Like 2