IGNORED

Free Demo Codes for The Leaderboard App

PCaddy
Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sure a lot of you will be out on the course this weekend since it is a long weekend for many. I created a leaderboard app last year called The Leaderboard . The app is free to download but normally costs 99 cents to create an event. If anyone is interested in trying it out for free, I'm giving away a bunch of demo codes here . Just go to the link and use the secret code sandtrap . I'm looking to overhaul it over the winter so any feedback would be appreciated, for anything you'd like to see added or changed, just send me a private message. The demo codes only work for Android since Apple doesn't allow them in iPhone apps. If you have an iPhone, you could get someone you are playing with who has an Android to setup the event. There are a limited number of demo codes but I'll add some more if I see they've run out.

Have a great weekend.

Get free demo codes here

Download on Android here

Download on iPhone here

PhotoCaddy golf app is designed to save all of your golf experiences and memories for you and keep them at your fingertips. The app will record golf courses, dates, group members, and photos. It plots a map with all the golf courses you’ve played, then displays all of the information you’ve saved inside each pin on the map. 

Find out more at www.PhotoCaddyGolf.com

Get it on Android here

Get it on iPhone here

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!