IGNORED

Wilson Golf Ball (Red Mesh Bag)

Note: This thread is 1467 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just bought these Wilson golf balls in the red mesh bag from Wal mart today. They were ten bucks for 2 dozen and they are a two piece ball. I go thru probably 6 or 7 balls in a round so I don't feel the need to buy expensive golf balls. However, I can't find any reviews on these balls. Has anyone out there tried them and if so what are your thoughts?

First year I played, I must have gone through 3 or 4 mesh bags of those balls - in fact, last fall when the leaves were all over the courses & got sick of losing good balls, I bought another bag of those Wilsons - they play just fine.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cool. I have been playing noodle long and soft and titleist dt solo but wanted to go cheaper if I could. Played yesterday and lost a few in the water but was on my last dt solo when I finished so I'm sure I'll get to try the Wilsons out next time.

• 2 weeks later...
I was at Wal Mart yesterday and took a look to see if anything looked good in the golf aisle. I saw the red mesh bags of balls and thought of this thread.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

• 5 years later...
  • iacas changed the title to Wilson Golf Ball (Red Mesh Bag)
Note: This thread is 1467 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!