IGNORED

Johnny Manziel

albatross
Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This guy isn't very bright. I'm glad my team passed on him.  Pretty incriminating photograph. If anyone here tries to suggest he's doing anything else with rolled money in Las Vegas, I'll laugh you out of the thread.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/07/manziels-latest-vegas-trip-creates-an-interesting-photo/

He was using it to shoot spitballs at the girls in the club.

Teams knew what they were going to get with Manziel which I'm sure is partially why he dropped to the Browns with the 22nd pick.  Tough weekend for the Browns, Josh Gordon gets hits with a DUI and Johnny Football is rolling up bills in Vegas.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This guy isn't very bright. I'm glad my team passed on him.  Pretty incriminating photograph. If anyone here tries to suggest he's doing anything else with rolled money in Las Vegas, I'll laugh you out of the thread.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/07/manziels-latest-vegas-trip-creates-an-interesting-photo/

Eh, who knows. I gave up on the Browns (again) after they took Manziel. I took up FanDuel DFS for the sole purpose of being able to enjoy NFL football in general since the Browns have been nothing but a disappointment during my 29 years of life.

I'm having more fun watching the speculation on LeBron coming back to the only team I care about in this city now. The Browns are destined for another 4-12 season. 6-10 tops.

EDIT: From the inflatable swan, to the money phone, to the stupid finger rubbing/cash thing, to this... I can only laugh. The dude needs to grow the hell up. I wish Ray Lewis was still in the league to clean his clock a few times. Hell, maybe the fool knows he's not going to get the starting job and he's in Billy Madison mode in hops of being traded asap. I just don't know, but I know he's immature and a douche from all of the obvious and incriminating evidence.

History says he is a head case ... who needs to mature. I read an article on his family history about a year ago - interesting.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Pretty sure he could get off with the "R. Kelly" defense and just say "That's not me." :-P

Or from a couple of the comments on the actual story:

• He's about to give it to Josh Gordon and is just helping him out.
  • He wants a snack and the vending machine keeps rejecting his crinkled dollar.
  • He's tipping the bathroom guy
  • He's making a straw for his drink.

I didn't even like Manziel when he was sword fighting with Liam Neeson in Rob Roy. I thought he was a horses ass even back then.

Pretty sure he could get off with the "R. Kelly" defense and just say "That's not me." :-P Or from a couple of the comments on the actual story: [LIST] [*] He's about to give it to Josh Gordon and is just helping him out. [*] He wants a snack and the vending machine keeps rejecting his crinkled dollar. [*] He's tipping the bathroom guy [*] He's making a straw for his drink. [/LIST]

Haha. That's good.

Pretty sure he could get off with the "R. Kelly" defense and just say "That's not me." :-P

Define "teenage."

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I think the tourism board is going to have to finally change their famous "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" slogan.

Pretty sure he could get off with the "R. Kelly" defense and just say "That's not me."

Or from a couple of the comments on the actual story:

He's about to give it to Josh Gordon and is just helping him out.

He wants a snack and the vending machine keeps rejecting his crinkled dollar.

He's tipping the bathroom guy

He's making a straw for his drink.

Or he could have been making a tiny telescope to better scope out babes on the dance floor?

But yea, what an idiot. Everyone knows you snort your lines in a stall :-P Duhhhhh.

I have a feeling a conversation between Johnny 8Ball and Josh Gordon would have gone something like this too:

Warning NSFW and very offensive language :

Sorry, dude. Steroids.

Too soon? My bad.

Constantine

Warning NSFW and very offensive language:

Sorry, dude. Steroids.

Too soon? My bad.

Actually, upon further review, that's a bridge too far with that link -- even though I know that's a popular movie... I'm not comfortable with the language there in that scene, even if I'm using the scene in general to poke fun at Manziel and Josh Gordon. My fault, guys. Won't happen again. Even though I myself don't use that word, it's used in the scene by a character, and indirectly, I guess I'm using it here, and that wasn't my intention. I'm being an idiot again.

Manziel is still acting like an ass though. Hate to see the guy waste his talent on partying like that.

Constantine

Actually, upon further review, that's a bridge too far with that link -- even though I know that's a popular movie... I'm not comfortable with the language there in that scene, even if I'm using the scene in general to poke fun at Manziel and Josh Gordon. My fault, guys. Won't happen again. Even though I myself don't use that word, it's used in the scene by a character, and indirectly, I guess I'm using it here, and that wasn't my intention. I'm being an idiot again.

Manziel is still acting like an ass though. Hate to see the guy waste his talent on partying like that.

In all seriousness, how the hell do people know that he's not trolling the media by having someone take that picture? He's well aware that everyone takes his picture and sends it out and it makes ESPN/national news outlets. He's repeatedly complained about being followed 24/7, so maybe he's just trolling the hell out of everyone. He's not due for a drug test until April 15, 2015 but he can be forced to take a test at any time before that if there's incriminating evidence of drug, or banned substance abuse. If he's forced to take a test and passes, he'd easily get the last laugh versus the media. But, it would be a super douche move to keep feeding the fire.

My personal opinion is that it is a staged photo and he's being immature and trolling people. I think the kid needs to get his clock cleaned a few times before he straightens up. Past greats like Aikman, Young, Favre and current great QBs have all said the same thing in different wording. He'll grow up at some point during the season if he's thrown to the wolves. If he doesn't, he may have a short career.

In all seriousness, how the hell do people know that he's not trolling the media by having someone take that picture? He's well aware that everyone takes his picture and sends it out and it makes ESPN/national news outlets. He's repeatedly complained about being followed 24/7, so maybe he's just trolling the hell out of everyone. He's not due for a drug test until April 15, 2015 but he can be forced to take a test at any time before that if there's incriminating evidence of drug, or banned substance abuse. If he's forced to take a test and passes, he'd easily get the last laugh versus the media. But, it would be a super douche move to keep feeding the fire.

My personal opinion is that it is a staged photo and he's being immature and trolling people. I think the kid needs to get his clock cleaned a few times before he straightens up. Past greats like Aikman, Young, Favre and current great QBs have all said the same thing in different wording. He'll grow up at some point during the season if he's thrown to the wolves. If he doesn't, he may have a short career.

I'll tell you what. If he staged a picture of himself doing cocaine in a Las Vegas bathroom, that's actually 1000x more idiotic than ACTUALLY doing cocaine in a Las Vegas bathroom.  I think it's ludicrous to suggest he would do this on purpose.  He has to at least be smart enough to not "pretend" to be doing drugs in a photo.  The Browns would be so on his case for creating a media spectacle on purpose. I don't think this theory is possible.  Guy got caught doing blow in the bathroom.

Here's another interesting part of the photo- notice he has his gold chain tucked into the front of his shirt when he's in the bathroom. In all of the other pictures from that night, it's hanging out, like it always is.  That would be some pretty elaborate staging.

I'll tell you what. If he staged a picture of himself doing cocaine in a Las Vegas bathroom, that's actually 1000x more idiotic than ACTUALLY doing cocaine in a Las Vegas bathroom.  I think it's ludicrous to suggest he would do this on purpose.  He has to at least be smart enough to not "pretend" to be doing drugs in a photo.  The Browns would be so on his case for creating a media spectacle on purpose. I don't think this theory is possible.  Guy got caught doing blow in the bathroom.

Here's another interesting part of the photo- notice he has his gold chain tucked into the front of his shirt when he's in the bathroom. In all of the other pictures from that night, it's hanging out, like it always is.  That would be some pretty elaborate staging.

I don't know, I wasn't there. I was just stating my opinion like you are. The kid is definitely not an intellectual on a professional level, obviously, so you can't accuse him of being smart for sure. He's absolutely idiotic, or at least acting like it, and that's my point. I wouldn't put anything past little Johnny at this point in time. It's just sad at the end of the day as I'm a die hard Browns fan and I was hoping for something much better. Who knows what will happen, but things are obviously not looking like too great right now.

Given the Browns had already told him to cool it, I can't see any logic in trolling the media intentionally unless he's looking to force the Browns to trade him.  I guess it's possible that Manziel is realizing that without Gordon or a true #1 to throw the ball to he's going to struggle with the Browns.

I think he's just a dumb kid that was partying before the season started.

Joe Paradiso

Don't you guys know that rolled up money is the best way to apply Rogaine? You gotta be precise with how often you apply that stuff, he's just staying on schedule....lol

Seriously tho, how many pro athletes (NBA, MLB, NFL) do cocaine on occasion? Shoot.. how many are doing it RIGHT NOW?? Like most of you have said, he is just dense...no common sense whatsoever. Part of me wishes I could experience that mind-set just for a week or so...not having a single rational thought, and not feeling any bad about it whatsoever. Must be liberating in a way...until the police/TMZ show up.

Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!