IGNORED

Which Super Hero Would You Most Like To Golf With?

PCaddy
Note: This thread is 3548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was watching The Avengers last night and there was a brief part of a scene which showed a golf course in it. It made me think about which super hero I'd most like to golf with. I finally decided on Batman because the bat cart would be really cool to ride in. I googled it and it looks like someone has made one already, I don't see any place for bags though. So which super hero would you most like to golf with?

PhotoCaddy golf app is designed to save all of your golf experiences and memories for you and keep them at your fingertips. The app will record golf courses, dates, group members, and photos. It plots a map with all the golf courses you’ve played, then displays all of the information you’ve saved inside each pin on the map. 

Find out more at www.PhotoCaddyGolf.com

Get it on Android here

Get it on iPhone here

Not sure who I would want to play WITH but I would definitely want to play behind The Flash.
  • Upvote 1

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 10*

Wood: Callaway Epic Flash 17* 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 20*

Irons: Callaway Rogue X 5i-GW

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*S and 58*K

Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4

Ronald Reagan :-D

• Upvote 4

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ronald Reagan

I already held David's opinion in high regard, but it went up a few notches more now.  Assuming Reagan wasn't available for some reason, I definitely wouldn't mind playing around with Wonder Woman either.

Oh, and with regard to the Bat Cart, wouldn't Batman carry his clubs in his handy-dandy utility belt?

Driver: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Aldila RIP Phenom 50

Fairway 1: Titleist 913F, 17*, Titleist Bassara W55

Fairway 2: Titleist 913F, 21*, Titleist Bassara W55

Irons: Titleist AP1 714 5-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95

Wedges: SCOR 4161 48/52/56/60, Genius 9

Grips: GolfPride New Decade Red Mid-size on all of the above.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke Slim 3.0

The Halle Berry version of Cat Woman.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Assuming Reagan wasn't available for some reason, I definitely wouldn't mind playing around with Wonder Woman either .

So, Margaret Thatcher? :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Mystique please....Viva la difference

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

7 of 9, and Wonder Woman. Might as well make it a threesome. :dance:

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Mystique please....Viva la difference [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/101416/] [/URL]

This. Actually, can I just play with Jennifer Lawrence sans superpowers?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

This.

Actually, can I just play with Jennifer Lawrence sans superpowers?

Really?  A completely average looking flavor of the month actress?  Comon' man you can do better than that. :naughty::-D

Would Seven of Nine be an unfair mechanical advantage?
  • Upvote 1

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Note: This thread is 3548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!