IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgater View Post

I think she doesn't start until January due to her no compete clause.

That was my understanding as well.  They are both under contract with NBC until the end of the year, but won't appear on television for NBC.

Quote:
A source says NBC told Sonders and Kuselias they won’t appear on TV anymore for the remainder of the year, but their contracts would be paid out.

That was NBC's way of penalizing Kuselias for his power play.  The worst thing you can do to people that work in that industry is to take them off air for an extended period of time.  People have short memories and Kusielias will lose relevancy quite quickly, fortunately for Sonders I can think of at least two things that will keep her relevant.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Her intelligence and personality?

I don't know what is about some guys not giving Holly her intelligence dues -- when it came to golf, she asked good questions and was intelligent.

But some of you can't get those breasts out of your mind -- if a woman has large breasts - natural or augmented - then according to this logic, she has nothing else. Her boobs took the brain from her mind...

On the other hand, she did marry Kuselias.... :whistle:

now that seems to be a stupid move ... the guy's ego can't fit into Cowboys Stadium..

• Upvote 2

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I think she doesn't start until January due to her no compete clause.

Thanks, wasn't aware of this.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I don't know what is about some guys not giving Holly her intelligence dues -- when it came to golf, she asked good questions and was intelligent.

But some of you can't get those breasts out of your mind -- if a woman has large breasts - natural or augmented - then according to this logic, she has nothing else. Her boobs took the brain from her mind...

On the other hand, she did marry Kuselias....

now that seems to be a stupid move ... the guy's ego can't fit into Cowboys Stadium..

I rarely watched Morning Drive or the show where she speaks with the golfers while playing a few holes, so my scope is pretty much limited to when she was on School of Golf, and, going by that, she certainly didn't show off her, "intelligence."  Maybe it was the role she was in as Martin Hall's partner, but from what I understand, she was a pretty good collegiate golfer, and some of the things that she would say on that show didn't showcase this aforementioned, "intelligence."

So, in my opinion, based primarily from School of Golf, the show decided, and she was a willing participant to this, that they would have her on it for her other attributes and not because of her golf knowledge.  Whether fair or not, that's what she showed the world on that show.

pt - just as you condemn folks for having the viewpoint that, "if a woman has large breasts - natural or augmented - then according to this logic, she has nothing else," one shouldn't automatically presume that there's more substance to her even though she hasn't demonstrated as such.  She may or may not, but I'm not going to presume some level of intelligence if it hasn't been shown to me.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

... from what I understand, she was a pretty good collegiate golfer, ...

I saw her on the playing with the pros, Mo Martin, beat her outright. I didn't think they were supposed to show up the pro.

Bob

WITB

Driver:                         Ping I25 10.5 PWR65 stiff Flex

Fairway Woods:          Ping TiSi Tec 3, 5 and 7 graphite Cushin stiff flex

Irons:                         Pinhawk SL 5-PW 37.25 inches 

Wedges:                     Reid Lockhart 52 and 60 quad bounce, 56 dual bounce 

Putter:                        Boccieri Heavy Putter B3-M (250 gram back weight)

Ball:                            MG C4 / Wilson Duo

Grips:                         Winn DriTac midsize Blue

Her intelligence and personality?

On the other hand, she did marry Kuselias....

C'mon guys I said "at least two", so I left it open for those of you who admire her intelligence, personality and boobs.

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator
I saw her on the playing with the pros, Mo Martin, beat her outright. I didn't think they were supposed to show up the pro.

Holly Sonders didn't do the Mo Martin Playing Lessons. That was Paige IIRC. Paige is a former LPGA player: http://www.lpga.com/golf/players/m/paige-mackenzie.aspx .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Holly Sonders didn't do the Mo Martin Playing Lessons . That was Paige IIRC. Paige is a former LPGA player: [URL=http://www.lpga.com/golf/players/m/paige-mackenzie.aspx]http://www.lpga.com/golf/players/m/paige-mackenzie.aspx[/URL] .

It was. I watched some of it today.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I rarely watched Morning Drive or the show where she speaks with the golfers while playing a few holes, so my scope is pretty much limited to when she was on School of Golf, and, going by that, she certainly didn't show off her, "intelligence."  Maybe it was the role she was in as Martin Hall's partner, but from what I understand, she was a pretty good collegiate golfer, and some of the things that she would say on that show didn't showcase this aforementioned, "intelligence."

So, in my opinion, based primarily from School of Golf, the show decided, and she was a willing participant to this, that they would have her on it for her other attributes and not because of her golf knowledge.  Whether fair or not, that's what she showed the world on that show.

pt - just as you condemn folks for having the viewpoint that, "if a woman has large breasts - natural or augmented - then according to this logic, she has nothing else," one shouldn't automatically presume that there's more substance to her even though she hasn't demonstrated as such.  She may or may not, but I'm not going to presume some level of intelligence if it hasn't been shown to me.

No one condemned anyone ... that's a little dramatic.

Your logic is flawed... Martin Hall has another partner now that Holly is gone, and she doesn't have large breasts. So maybe Martin needed someone to demo his drills, and TGC decided someone who had golfed at a higher level was best -- Holly, and now Karen Stupples.

Willing Participant? ... more flawed logic. She had a contract and was paid to do as requested.

But if you liked her figure, maybe someone else isn't flawed... :-$

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 2 weeks later...

TGC ... Sara Brown would make a great replacement.      Her golf career isn't going anywhere on the Symetra Tour, so ...

tap tap tap, is this thing on at TGC ... SARA BROWN !!

I just saw on The Big Break Invitational that Sara will be co-hosting School of Golf.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

I just saw on The Big Break Invitational that Sara will be co-hosting School of Golf.

Oh, she is Martin's next model... at least she has a great smile and an effervescent personality. Got to be better than Stupples (?)

I never watch morning drive so I cannot relate to this show.   My TV stays off in the AM.....My morning routine is to shit, shower, shave, and go out the door...and that is all.

I watched playing lessons with Duke..............the blond chick that replaced holly has a good looking swing........probably a better golfer than Holly!!!

Holly definitely wins in HOTTIE POINTS though.......

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I look forward to seeing Sara on that show. When is the next airing?

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

Fox is also doing the summer ( Brazil) Olympics featuring golf and is building their stable of personalities to cover it. My guess is there will be continued movement of Golf personalities, most of which we are familiar with. after all it is about money for [quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/75749/holly-sonders-leaves-golf-channel-to-join-fox/162#post_1057215"] I rarely watched Morning Drive or the show where she speaks with the golfers while playing a few holes, so my scope is pretty much limited to when she was on School of Golf, and, going by that, she certainly didn't show off her, "intelligence."  Maybe it was the role she was in as Martin Hall's partner, but from what I understand, she was a pretty good collegiate golfer, and some of the things that she would say on that show didn't showcase this aforementioned, "intelligence."   So, in my opinion, based primarily from School of Golf, the show decided, and she was a willing participant to this, that they would have her on it for her other attributes and not because of her golf knowledge.  Whether fair or not, that's what she showed the world on that show. pt - just as you condemn folks for having the viewpoint that, "if a woman has large breasts - natural or augmented - then according to this logic, she has nothing else," one shouldn't automatically presume that there's more substance to her even though she hasn't demonstrated as such.  She may or may not, but I'm not going to presume some level of intelligence if it hasn't been shown to me. [/quote] Brian Williams on NBC evening news reads a script, no matter how personal or sincere it sounds- he is reading something that someone else wrote. as did Holly. Sanders . If you think she is pulling questions and ideas out of her head you are mistaken. There is a time frame that must be adhered to on the show right down to the 1/2 second, nothing is left to chance. My point is even though she may come across as intelligent on the show its not here's however if she fools you into thinking that than that makes her good at her craft. As is the case with Brian Williams.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree, I still don't get why a young hottie like that, who could score movie star or world top 20 pro golfer caliber players would choose an old, boring talking head like him. He must be well "gifted".

Morning Drive just isn't the same without her. Same with Golf Lessons. She WAS that channel. I saw that the ratings have taken a huge plunge. Guess NBC is probably wishing they would of paid her. I like Gary, Damon and Charlie. Lauren isn't half bad but is definitely no Holly, post baby. It's hard to watch some of those goons now so early in morning.

Morning Drive just isn't the same without her. Same with Golf Lessons. She WAS that channel. I saw that the ratings have taken a huge plunge. Guess NBC is probably wishing they would of paid her. I like Gary, Damon and Charlie. Lauren isn't half bad but is definitely no Holly, post baby. It's hard to watch some of those goons now so early in morning.

I haven't seen recent ratings but I surmised this would occur. Any chance you can post a link?

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball