IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer 4

Karen Supples (sp) was the co-host in question.

Like I said, I give Holly 1 year at FOX.

It's Stupples, actually. Yeah, I like her too (I also like Holly , but for different reasons). Stupples won the Ladies British Open in 2004 by starting her final round with eagle, double eagle on the first two holes.

Opps, my bad. Thanks for correcting the spelling of Karen's last name...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Fox ... golf... Norman ... Sonders...

Anyone else see this power pair possibly coupling up... even Holly has got to see through Kuselias eventually.

Opps, my bad. Thanks for correcting the spelling of Karen's last name...

Yes, Stupples is not as supple as Holly...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Fox ... golf... Norman ... Sonders...

Anyone else see this power pair possibly coupling up... even Holly has got to see through Kuselias eventually.

Yes, Stupples is not as supple as Holly...

Maybe, but I'd rather listen to Karen when it comes to golf... :-P

Maybe, but I'd rather listen to Karen when it comes to golf...:-P

And she won't ever react to something golf related like a newborn just discovering their hand.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

And she won't ever react to something golf related like a newborn just discovering their hand.

Lol. I enjoyed Holly overall, but her shtick on the tutorial shows wore thin. I wonder if she ever incorporated ANY of the zillions of pointers that continually fascinated her. That must be tough to always be the one receiving tips as most on TGC have credentials to GIVE advice. Holly seemed to be receiving it at every turn.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

If it means more Lauren Thompson, I'm all for it.

She just became a mother so.....

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

They should have Paige Mackenzie on more often.

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

I enjoyed the shows where she played a round of golf and asked questions along the way. But life goes on, things change, people and shows will adapt.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Fake boobs, contrasting lipstick, tight dresses and high heels........do nothing for me and I don't believe women such as Holly can be taken seriously in a format such as the golf channel. As far as fox goes, this the first I have heard about it, good luck to her, I think she is a bright woman. Now is the time to show off her brain not her boobs or dress size.

Fake boobs, contrasting lipstick, tight dresses and high heels........do nothing for me and I don't believe women such as Holly can be taken seriously in a format such as the golf channel. As far as fox goes, this the first I have heard about it, good luck to her, I think she is a bright woman. Now is the time to show off her brain not her boobs or dress size.

Are you made of stone?

;-)

Lighten up (please) ... if you can't get past the body :bugout: ... as you say, she's bright and played a role on TGC. It's all about balance. They've got shock jock Brandel :censored: , News Announcer Lauren :bugout: , Overly Maudlin Kelly :yucky: , Gary Williams who drives the show B-) , the tall guy who makes fun of his golf game :blink: , the more serious women :smartass: , guests, and the one who breathed not-so-serious life and sparkle was Holly :bugout: . She also had good questions.

Please ... don't knock the augmentation ... it's all good ... and two of Man's Best Friends.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

They should have Paige Mackenzie on more often.

She will be. They just contracted her to the GC. [quote name="Spitfisher" url="/t/75749/holly-sonders-leaves-golf-channel-to-join-fox/80_20#post_1023169"] Fake boobs, contrasting lipstick, tight dresses and high heels....... [/quote] Man I'll miss this. It is a opinion show and there were enough serious guys on there. I have a harder time valuing Damon Hack's opinion...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Why do so many guys knock the augmentation?

Wonder if women knock augmented johnsons .

Such deep questions during the Open...

Show off her brain not her boobs or dress size? You did read that she went to Fox, right? That's what they are all about there.

Christian

• Administrator
Why do so many guys knock the augmentation?

Because it's not their thing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Because it's not their thing.

Admittedy, it seems to be over-done, when done. And I would deem the overdone not to be "my thing" either.

On the other hand, when done artfully, it's tough to notice...

In ancient times, right out of grad school, I ummm, dated and knew several flight attendants. And at that time, it was "the thing" - the breast job. So I heard many stories -- the good docs, the docs who did hatchet jobs, and whether the girls liked them or not. Like the movies, even had offers to look or feel from those I was not dating. They were like new toys to the women... I declined the offers. It seemed unseemly.

Are you made of stone? ;-) Lighten up (please) ... if you can't get past the body :bugout:  ... as you say, she's bright and played a role on TGC. It's all about balance. They've got shock jock Brandel :censored: , News Announcer Lauren:bugout: , Overly Maudlin Kelly:yucky: , Gary Williams who drives the showB-) , the tall guy who makes fun of his golf game:blink: , the more serious women:smartass: , guests, and the one who breathed not-so-serious life and sparkle was Holly:bugout: . She also had good questions. Please ... don't knock the augmentation ... it's all good ... and two of Man's Best Friends.

apparently you need to re-read what I wrote, she's bright, I wish her well. the other stuff I could careless about and see no need for it. I look at as a weather forecast I tune in for the most accurate weather forecast not the appearance of the person delivering it. Now if you are tuning in because of a boob job, 4.5 inch heels, a tight skirt, 3 hours of makeup.......well good for you, we can agree to disagree. I wish her well and I hope her replacement is equally experienced or knowledgeable. where is Stephanie Sparks, or Win, Lauren, or Paige they can all do the job.

apparently you need to re-read what I wrote, she's bright, I wish her well. the other stuff I could careless about and see no need for it. I look at as a weather forecast I tune in for the most accurate weather forecast not the appearance of the person delivering it. Now if you are tuning in because of a boob job, 4.5 inch heels, a tight skirt, 3 hours of makeup.......well good for you, we can agree to disagree. I wish her well and I hope her replacement is equally experienced or knowledgeable. where is Stephanie Sparks, or Win, Lauren, or Paige they can all do the job.

Hey ... Read what I wrote (" ... as you say, she's bright")

And the Morning Drive is not about you or me or what we individually want, is it?

That is the reason I attempted to portray that the Show is a balance of personalities that may attract different segments of the market.

Simple as that...

Hope that helps.

In ancient times, right out of grad school, I ummm, dated and knew several flight attendants. And at that time, it was "the thing" - the breast job. So I heard many stories -- the good docs, the docs who did hatchet jobs, and whether the girls liked them or not. Like the movies, even had offers to look or feel from those I was not dating. They were like new toys to the women... I declined the offers. It seemed unseemly.

;-)

Christian