IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Wonder if women knock augmented johnsons.

Such deep questions during the Open...

Please elaborate, both sentences .... :-)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Golf Channel is definitely relying on Paige quite a bit right now. I like her a lot, but she seems a little inexperienced at times. Takes time to get that polish, and think she'll get there. Some of her swing simulator segments seem a bit weak. Maybe I'm being harsh on her (and I like her!), but she seems a little lightweight to be their go-to person about the full swing on Morning Drive.

Golf Channel has brought in a couple decent English women for the past two weeks: Cara Robinson and Di Dougherty. They seemed to have decent rapport. Were those tryouts? Was that a message to Holly that said "see? there's decent talent out there to replace you."  Still seems a bit empty without Holly though, but the show rolls along just fine as background entertainment in the morning.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Golf Channel is definitely relying on Paige quite a bit right now. I like her a lot, but she seems a little inexperienced at times. Takes time to get that polish, and think she'll get there. Some of her swing simulator segments seem a bit weak. Maybe I'm being harsh on her (and I like her!), but she seems a little lightweight to be their go-to person about the full swing on Morning Drive. Golf Channel has brought in a couple decent English women for the past two weeks: Cara Robinson and Di Dougherty. They seemed to have decent rapport. Were those tryouts? Was that a message to Holly that said "see? there's decent talent out there to replace you."  Still seems a bit empty without Holly though, but the show rolls along just fine as background entertainment in the morning.

I think that 1st weekend without Holly was brutal and they realized it. Funny, but that show needs a woman's touch, I never realized it til Holly was gone. So I don't think they're trying to send her a message as much as they're trying to capture the aura or personality the show had with her as part of it. She was a talented chick. I like Paige too but I wouldn't mind a bit more hotness on the set, as wrong as that may sound. Haven't seen the 2 Brits, look fwd to cking them out over the weekend.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I think that 1st weekend without Holly was brutal and they realized it. Funny, but that show needs a woman's touch, I never realized it til Holly was gone. So I don't think they're trying to send her a message as much as they're trying to capture the aura or personality the show had with her as part of it. She was a talented chick. I like Paige too but I wouldn't mind a bit more hotness on the set, as wrong as that may sound. Haven't seen the 2 Brits, look fwd to cking them out over the weekend.

Don't that have Lauren? I don't watch, what do they have her doing?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I only watch the occasional weekend morning and as that was Holly's watch, never saw much of Lauren, except to fill in from time to time. Haven't seen her in awhile so no idea what she's up to. As they seem to be purging their hot chicks, hope she wasn't part of the cut.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Lauren is still doing the news clips, social media things, and leads the "9 hole" discussion segments by asking questions of the panel. She's pretty good, but she's more a social gal than a golf gal. She adds the feminine touch, but can't really mix it up golf--wise like Holly. Random thing I've noticed: she uses the phrase "right there" and "right now" constantly- pretty much every segment. Could be a good drinking game, if I drank early in the morning.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

I haven't gone through the entire thread but at the risk of repeating someone who posted this: News I'd Like to F@#k - Fox, the Hustler of cable news. Those girls will report anything. http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/nhw1i8/news-i-d-like-to-f--k

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Here's Di (who was part of MD crew this week):

Here's Cara (who was part of MD crew last week) interviewing Rory:

They're both bubbly and cheerful, but it'll be interesting to see if Golf Channel makes a move to get either of them to come aboard full time.

My Swing

Here's Di (who was part of MD crew this week): Here's Cara (who was part of MD crew last week) interviewing Rory: They're both bubbly and cheerful, but it'll be interesting to see if Golf Channel makes a move to get either of them to come aboard full time.

Color me a Di fan. Cara is twice as big as Rory, cute tho.

On Morning Drive today they thanked Di for joining them this week so it doesn't appear it's a full time move. Too bad, I kind liked her for the half hour I watched this morning.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

On Morning Drive today they thanked Di for joining them this week so it doesn't appear it's a full time move. Too bad, I kind liked her for the half hour I watched this morning.

Ditto, maybe it was a try-out and they'll bring in others over the next few weeks then make a decision. Stupples isn't bad, she's lost a ton of lower body weight which used to really put me off about her in her playing days. I know, I know, I'm a dude, waddayagonnado?

Ditto, maybe it was a try-out and they'll bring in others over the next few weeks then make a decision. Stupples isn't bad, she's lost a ton of lower body weight which used to really put me off about her in her playing days. I know, I know, I'm a dude, waddayagonnado?

I'm pretty sure I've says this already but I like Stupples. She was better than Holly on School of Golf and would probably be better overall.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I think Holly made a good choice getting out of there. GC needs a makeover, haven't watched anything but golf on there in months. MD stopped being interesting long before she left and the other talk shows just repeat the same stuff over and over. Even Live From MajorX is stale.

Dave :-)

I'm pretty sure I've says this already but I like Stupples. She was better than Holly on School of Golf and would probably be better overall.

Never saw her on it but she's definitely a better player, better than Martin too, come to think of it.

I think Holly made a good choice getting out of there. GC needs a makeover, haven't watched anything but golf on there in months. MD stopped being interesting long before she left and the other talk shows just repeat the same stuff over and over. Even Live From MajorX is stale.

Man, tough crowd. MD just had a makeover now you want another? I like it but really only watch on weekends and usually only around bigger events.