IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Just can't sit through a couple hours of morning zoo style banter and the sim has gotten out of control. I don't want to see Damon Hack hit golf balls. They get stuck in those moments of self indulgence, the mulligans, the one more shot stuff. Charlie spending too much time trying to demonstrate something mundane. I am on my treadmill for an hour or so each day and that was my go to show to stave off boredom but I've gone back to flipping channels.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry I'm late to the conversation, but every weekday morning I iron everyone's stuff for the day in front of the TV and well.... I just realized ironing sucks. Now she's going to be all bundled up on the sidelines...booooo!

• Administrator

BTW, her Twitter profile says:

Quote:
Fox Sports host and reporter. You can catch me on the golf course and on the NFL sidelines starting in Jan 2015

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

BTW, her Twitter profile says:

NFL Sidelines? Lol, she is probably going to be awful. Doesn't matter to FOX though as long as she's eye candy.

Riley

I wonder what/if they're going to have her do for the U.S. Open now that it's on Fox. Following groups, post-round interviews, etc.?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Good move for her bad move for FOX Football. I get tired of seeing nothing but pictures of her bending over in her short skirts in various articles. I cant really say ill miss her on GC (depends who they replace her with for Playing Lessons) but I just hope she doesnt ruin the NFL on FOX for me.

I get tired of seeing nothing but pictures of her bending over in her short skirts in various articles.

As long as I have a face, Holly Sonders has a place to sit.

"Witty golf quote."

I wonder if she was pressured to leave golf channel?

At the PGA show in Orlando, she stood by herself or sat by herself when she wasn't on camera.

I wonder if the rest of the Morning Drive gang threw her a "We'll Miss You" going away party?

Fox is a bigger network and they are no doubt offering her a large pay raise to join the network................or else she wouldn't leave the GC!!

This is no doubt a good move for her.....

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

PS....I've never seen the Morning drive......LOL    Some of us work for a living!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only know here from playing lessons with the pro's.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I'm out of touch I guess, never seen the show , or this Holly? She must have been hot by the looks of this thread...and there are several depressed golfers here..

You didn't miss much...As for those that think Holly was/is hot...welp, they just need to up their standards....................a bunch.. :-D

You didn't miss much...As for those that think Holly was/is hot...welp, they just need to up their standards....................a bunch..:-D

She's alright. She just kinda has a "fake" appearance, which I personally don't like much.

Riley

She's alright. She just kinda has a "fake" appearance, which I personally don't like much.

Yeah, but it is what it is and going forward, she'll do great at Fox, even though I could care less.

• Upvote 1

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Well, it's TV....so "fake" is acceptable. :-)

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

Yeah, but it is what it is and going forward, she'll do great at Fox, even though I could care less.

Beautifully put. Pure poetry. ;-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

As long as I have a face, Holly Sonders has a place to sit.

Ive never been one for plastic parts (but to each their own) especially when they look as assembly lined as hers. Give Susan Boyle enough cosmetic surgery and she'd look equally as good. Actual knowledge of sports and good journalism >>>> looks and tight/skimpy clothing. I hated Erin Andrews when she first came to FOX Football but as time passed I began to realize (or maybe she put the work in) that she actually knew some football.