IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Naw man when you find the right girl stick with her. Its more fun that way. Holly is the right one. Of course there was one before Holly. Remember the blonde that had something to say about TWs pecker? She activated my glutes!

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

I think the new look is part different makeup and part botox - her eyebrows and forehead moved very little with her expressions during the interview. Hard to tell with the very bright lighting but the tip of her nose may be a touch thinner, her chin a bit squarer and her face in general looks less round. If that's a permananet sculpted change, that's too bad. More girl next door face plus a rockin bod in GC pics.

Don't think she needed it, but I expect it's about protecting the new contract.

Still think she's hot. She was / is really fit and I definitely miss her on GC. I watch the show primarily for golf info, but she always was a big visual bonus / treat.

I think her new look is distorted because next her old pic but I really don't care for it anyway. She is getting to out of control with the collagen and I agree with the plastic surgery on her face. I disagree on the botox because she is not really old enough to need something like that.

I honestly think she has a very distorted image of herself.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 months later...

Where in the world is Holly Sonders?

Story with video:

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/us-junior-am-finalists-incentive-prom-date-sonders/

U.S. Junior Am finalist's incentive: prom date with Sonders

July 25, 2015, 10:41 am
Facebook
Email

File this under Best. Dad. Ever.

Andrew Orischak's father set up a date for him at next year's senior prom at Hilton Head High School. Well, he set up a potential date - Andrew has to fulfill his end of the bargain by winning the U.S. Junior Amateur. He is playing Philip Barbaree of Shreveport, La., in the 36-hole final on Saturday at Colleton River Plantation in Bluffton, S.C.

If Orischak wins, he gets a prom date with none other than Holly Sonders .

"That's a motivation," Orischak said, according to The Island Packet . "If I'm feeling a little tired I just think: Holly at prom."

Orischak and Sonders, the Fox Sports (and former Golf Channel) broadcaster, discussed their potential date in this video.

Orischak has committed to the University of Virginia, where, if this tweet is any indication, he will make the most of the college experience.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I guess the pressure of a date with Holly was too much for Drew ^^^^^

I think he was  5 up with 7 holes left ,,, and ended up not winning on the 37th hole.

Eric Kuselias can breathe a sigh of relief.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 1 month later...

That didn't last long.....now brings her nasally voice to NFL Sundays......good luck with that.

Holly Sonders, the Fox Sports golf personality who was demoted (or “reassigned”) after an embarrassing turn interviewing players after their U.S. Open rounds , will make her NFL debut Sunday , when she’ll serve as the sideline reporter for the Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston team. That team’s usual sideline reporter, Laura Omkin, is off this week.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/holly-sonders-fox-nfl-sunday-demoted-golf

That didn't last long.....now brings her nasally voice to NFL Sundays......good luck with that.

Holly Sonders, the Fox Sports golf personality who was demoted (or “reassigned”) after an embarrassing turn interviewing players after their U.S. Open rounds, will make her NFL debut Sunday, when she’ll serve as the sideline reporter for the Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston team. That team’s usual sideline reporter, Laura Omkin, is off this week.

Wonder which game she'll get.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Holly Sonders, the Fox Sports golf personality who was demoted (or “reassigned”) after an embarrassing turn interviewing players after their U.S. Open rounds, will make her NFL debut Sunday, when she’ll serve as the sideline reporter for the Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston team. That team’s usual sideline reporter, Laura Omkin, is off this week.

That's quite the snippy article. Not to defend Holly as she is lovely eye candy but what did Fox think they were getting?

Unfortunately for FOX and Holly, this is what she's best at doing.

I think she fit a great niche on TGC, and actually seemed intelligent in that role, and in playing lessons.

But interviewing on the fly? Not a natural.

About that natural part....

:whistle:

• Upvote 1

• iacas changed the title to Holly Sonders Topic
  • Administrator
Screenshot-2023-03-22-at-22.59.25-1000x6

Holly Sanders, who was a host on Golf Channel working on “School of Golf” and “Playing Lesson with the Pros,” before going to Fox Sports until 2019. Related: Holly Sonders hits out at ‘golfer p*****s’ after...

Oy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets