IGNORED

Online lessons with an instructor you worked with live vs never. Get more out of it?

Note: This thread is 3548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you think having worked with an instructor once in a while live, that person gets a little more out of online lessons versus someone who has never done in person lessons w/online instructor? Obviously it depends but in general I'm leaning towards very slight because you've seen a person's tendencies and in 3D. Interested in hearing what others have to say.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe, but from my experience I was starting at zero basically and went full speed ahead online only.. I think that the basics have been covered relatively well and I might be hitting a wall now that I need live lessons to get over.. Notice I said migr because maybe there I a chance I jump that wall with just online.. However it would be much easier and faster one on one live!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Maybe, but from my experience I was starting at zero basically and went full speed ahead online only.. I think that the basics have been covered relatively well and I might be hitting a wall now that I need live lessons to get over.. Notice I said migr because maybe there I a chance I jump that wall with just online.. However it would be much easier and faster one on one live!

Yes I agree that some won't see a difference. Also a related question is are online lessons with a great instructor better than live ones with a mediocre pro. I prefer online with great.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

[quote name="Abu3baid" url="/t/75756/online-lessons-with-an-instructor-you-worked-with-live-vs-never-get-more-out-of-it#post_1019185"]Maybe, but from my experience I was starting at zero basically and went full speed ahead online only.. I think that the basics have been covered relatively well and I might be hitting a wall now that I need live lessons to get over.. Notice I said migr because maybe there I a chance I jump that wall with just online.. However it would be much easier and faster one on one live!

Yes I agree that some won't see a difference. Also a related question is are online lessons with a great instructor better than live ones with a mediocre pro. I prefer online with great.[/quote] +1 on that.. That is what pushed me to online lessons actually.. My live instructor basically told me that I had a good swing with nothing to fix... That I shy I don't even count it as going for lessons.. 125 wasted on 5 lessons!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Note: This thread is 3548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!