IGNORED

How's my setup and posture?

Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It would help if you took the pictures outside with a ball in place and moved the camera back a bit so we could see the whole set up from a good prospective.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Your posture looks pretty good.  Check out this thread.

Any chance you could post some swing video?

Scott

My Swing Thread

Ya a swing video will help a lot as you could start with good posture but if you do not keep it, it isn't really good posture at all.  Keeping the correct posture is as important as starting with it

Only thing I noticed right away is that your feet are pointing straight forward. It is generally recommended to flare out both feet. It helps with hip rotation on the backswing and getting your leading knee forward on the downswing.

And I think I've read something about it putting the knee in a better position to avoid injuries.

Overall, I think it looks pretty good. The lower back looks soft, hands hanging almost straight down, head is down so you can look at the ball without straining the eyes.

I don't know if the pictures are representatives of your posture when playing golf, but a little forward press of the handle could be good. It's easier to review individual elements if we see the whole swing.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Thanks for the comments I will get a full swing up as sops as I can.

We look forward to it.  Please check out the following thread rules before posting.  I just makes it easier for other readers and shows the best way to film your swing.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Alot to like, but..... Are you comfortable with knee flex....legs look a little straight/locked? Hands are well back....suggest you consider at least a small amount of forward hand press. Spine angle from face on looks very vertical. A lot of golfers have success with some secondary spine tilt, or more simply, the spine leans away from target. You can get this by bumping hips toward target without the shoulders moving toward target. Get that left hip over left knee which is over left ankle....

From the first pic, I'd say relax your wrist and allow more natural angle to exist with your wrist and club.

From the last few sets of pictures, I'd say you need to, maybe, relax your arms a little more, little more flex on your knees.... can't really tell with the loose pants you're wearing.

Other than those, your address look fine.

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!