IGNORED

hi I'm new to the website

rorsz
Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi I'm new to the sandtrap and I can't wait to talk to others about golf. It'll be great to talk with others about it than just my dad (I do love talking it with him don't get me wrong lol) but yeah let's talk And, is there are any women/girls who use the website? I'm a girl, so was just wondering :)

Welcome!  Most of the users on here are guys, but we're happy to have you. If you have any questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section , and Little Things New Users can learn.

Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap

Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article . Want to talk about more than golf or quickly find like-minded folks? Check out our Groups .

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

welcome to the site!  I just recently started posting here too, after lurking for awhile.  it's nice to share an enthusiasm with people other than your dad.  (that's who i talked golf with before joining too)

• Upvote 1

Mike

In the Bag:

Nike VR_S Covert Driver

Nike VR_S Covert Hybrid 3

Nike  VR_S Covert 4i-AW

Titleist Vokey 60* Wedge

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

:nike:   :titleist:   :tmade:   :oakley:   :bridgestone:    :srixon:

welcome to the site!  I just recently started posting here too, after lurking for awhile.  it's nice to share an enthusiasm with people other than your dad.  (that's who i talked golf with before joining too)

Don't leave your Dad out in the cold though, make sure you keep sharing your golf passion with him too! I wish my dad was still around so I could share my passion with him.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Hi there! Welcome to the site :-)

PhotoCaddy golf app is designed to save all of your golf experiences and memories for you and keep them at your fingertips. The app will record golf courses, dates, group members, and photos. It plots a map with all the golf courses you’ve played, then displays all of the information you’ve saved inside each pin on the map. 

Find out more at www.PhotoCaddyGolf.com

Get it on Android here

Get it on iPhone here

i couldn't do that to him @Ernest Jones to golf so him and I could share something together since he's retired now.  We call each other about 4 times a week to talk golf still. :)

Mike

In the Bag:

Nike VR_S Covert Driver

Nike VR_S Covert Hybrid 3

Nike  VR_S Covert 4i-AW

Titleist Vokey 60* Wedge

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

:nike:   :titleist:   :tmade:   :oakley:   :bridgestone:    :srixon:

Welcome!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Welcome to TST..I see your in Cali..we can use all the cali members we can get...lol

BTW, and not to go OT, but ever notice how gals get WAY more responses then the guys do..? :-D

Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!