IGNORED

Hello I'm from CT

tye203
Note: This thread is 3559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello, I'm a 34 year old middle school teacher who has just started golfing this season. I usually play at the orchard in Milford or short beach in Stratford. I'm here to soak up all of the knowledge I can to improve my golf game. Also looking for people to play with.

Hello,

I'm a 34 year old middle school teacher who has just started golfing this season. I usually play at the orchard in Milford or short beach in Stratford. I'm here to soak up all of the knowledge I can to improve my golf game. Also looking for people to play with.

Hmmm... You live in New Milford but, play 45+ miles to the south??? You must teach / work down there and knock out 9 or 18 after work.

I usually play in at Sunset Hill in Brookfield and occasionally Candlewood Valley in New Milford or Richter Park in Danbury.

Welcome to the forum.

In my Bag Boy XLT-15 bag:
Cobra 10.5* Speed Pro S driver
Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

Well my dad lives in Milford and plays with us. I have played at sunset and absolutely hated it. Lol I have not played at richter park yet because it is expensive. Yeah I usually play after work especially if we have a half day. I'm looking to play at some courses north of me in litchfield.

LOL... yeah, Sunset is narrow, tight and you have to know it well. When I played with my nephew at a course in Greenwich I was shocked at the width of the fairways.LOL   But, for me it's only about 5 miles from home so, I play whenever I want as much as I want.

Richter is a nice course and yes, I get the resident rate. I just don't play it that often due to the making a specific tee time as a single.

OTOH, Candlewood Valley I usually just show up, check with the starter and he always says yes, he has open slots and to go pay.

Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro
Cobra UFI 4-PW,GW,SW,LW Graphite Cobra Melbourne II putter Ball = Pinnacle: FX Long Gold Cart = ClicGear 2.0 in yellow

IMO they are.

The 18 holes / cart / and lunch is a good deal. It's not just a hamburger or a hot dog either. I'm a walker but, if I'm there on the "special" I go for it.

Anyways, here's their rates.  http://candlewoodvalleygolf.com/?page_id=117

Cobra 15* Speed Pro 3W
Cobra 20* Baffler Pro

Note: This thread is 3559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!