IGNORED

2014 WGC Bridgestone Invitational Discussion Thread

DCrotty22
Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

^ A quote from Tiger Woods earlier this week. He talks about how he's just starting to get to the stage where he's working on it. Once he starts getting that back, you'll see him drive it much better. [URL=http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/content/20140728-tiger-woods-says-he-hopes-to-play-deutsche-bank-ryder-cup.ece]http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/content/20140728-tiger-woods-says-he-hopes-to-play-deutsche-bank-ryder-cup.ece[/URL]

Yeah, his distance is fine.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sergio Garcia is beyond on fire right now. Let's break out the Geiger counter to check whether he's radioactive.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

11 straight 1-putts! Try making 11 straight 5 footers....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Holy Sergio Garcias! 27! 8 Birdies on the back! That ties the course record with Jose Maria & Tiger right?

Tiger only, Ollies was on the North course when the South was flooded.

Sergio Garcia is beyond on fire right now. Let's break out the Geiger counter to check whether he's radioactive.

[quote name="zipazoid" url="/t/76196/2014-wgc-bridgestone-invitational-discussion-thread/90#post_1031127"]27 on the back nine? At Firestone ? WOW. [/quote] [quote name="David in FL" url="/t/76196/2014-wgc-bridgestone-invitational-discussion-thread/90#post_1031130"]11 straight 1-putts! Try making 11 straight 5 footers....[/quote] [quote name="BallSeeker" url="/t/76196/2014-wgc-bridgestone-invitational-discussion-thread/90#post_1031134"]Imagine the hype if he'd teed off on ten today.....[/quote] [quote name="RJH999" url="/t/76196/2014-wgc-bridgestone-invitational-discussion-thread/90#post_1031138"]Holy Sergio Garcias! 27! 8 Birdies on the back! That ties the course record with Jose Maria & Tiger right?[/quote]

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

I feel bad for Tom Watson. Our guys gonna get smoked in Scotland in Sep.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I feel bad for Tom Watson. Our guys gonna get smoked in Scotland in Sep.

I think you are being absolutely ridiculous & uninformed...with Chris Kirk & Brendon Todd we cannot be stopped! Right?!

Riley

I think you are being absolutely ridiculous & uninformed...with Chris Kirk & Brendon Todd we cannot be stopped! Right?!

Whew, no chance bro. Look at those Euros. All playing amazing cept Poults.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Whew, no chance bro. Look at those Euros. All playing amazing cept Poults.

We'll see man. I'm tellin ya Patty Reed, Brendon Todd, and Chris Kirk ARE the faces of golf.

Riley

We'll see man. I'm tellin ya Patty Reed, Brendon Todd, and Chris Kirk ARE the faces of golf.

Brian Harman or GTFO.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Brian Harman or GTFO.

You know, I always like to say...you can't have a golf tournament without Brian Harman! Or Robert Streb for that matter. Streb is a favorite running joke for me in tournaments, gotta love him.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!