IGNORED

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What's funny is it doesn't feel like Rory's playing all that great today....probably the worst he'll play all week.....yet he's still -3 for the round, tied for the best of the day. No one's gone better than 3-under today. Shows you how the wet fairways and grounds are impacting the course. The 2nd and 6th holes are par-5s playing as par-4s today.

The Grand Slam of Golf -

If Rory wins on Sunday, does he get to play two balls?

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can't stand Kostis, Baker-Finch or McCord. I was about to throw my remote at the tv yesterday if i heard Baker-Finch say one more time "I like this guys chances this week." According to Finch, he likes over the field to win. And then McCord with his stupid "give me a prediction. Is this going to go in?"

I can't stand Kostis, Baker-Finch or McCord. I was about to throw my remote at the tv yesterday if i heard Baker-Finch say one more time "I like this guys chances this week." According to Finch, he likes over the field to win.

I love how IBF says "good effort, good roll" on a missed 7 footer In other news, if I see this Rory McIlroy Omega commercial one more time I am going to blow my ****ing brains out. :doh: Tiger is on 59 watch after practice putting...

Riley

What has happened to Johnny Miller? Haven't seen him in a while

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I can't stand Kostis, Baker-Finch or McCord. I was about to throw my remote at the tv yesterday if i heard Baker-Finch say one more time "I like this guys chances this week." According to Finch, he likes over the field to win. And then McCord with his stupid "give me a prediction. Is this going to go in?"

Who? This American is watching Sky Sports. :-D

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What has happened to Johnny Miller? Haven't seen him in a while

He works for NBC... Paddy just hit his tee shot to Indianapolis... Do you think Tiger Woods gets an erection when he hears "1999, 2000, 2006, and 2007 PGA champion? I would.

Riley

This coverage is so good

Excellent to see Harrington and Woods in the woods with their first tee shots. Two of my least favourite golfers.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

Excellent to see Harrington and Woods in the woods with their forst tee shots. Two of my least favourite golfers.

How can anyone not like Harrington?

Oh, you're english :-D

Excellent to see Harrington and Woods in the woods with their forst tee shots. Two of my least favourite golfers.

How can you not like a jolly Irishman? Good to see Mickelson in the rough.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!