Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,750 posts / 75026 viewsLast Reply

Need some help here! How long was the rain delay? I've got the PVR going but if it runs over I need to where they'll go? Back to the Golf Channel? Usually I just record the shows following the broadcast, that way if there's a playoff or rain delay I doesn't get cut off, but in this case there's a CFL game after the golf and I don't know if they'll preempt that, actually I'm sure they won"t as they have a contract with the CFL that needs to be respected.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The delay was about 45-60 minutes if I'm not mistaken..

Looks like a little over an hour.  McIlroy and group were supposed to go off at 8:35 and actually went at about 9:30.

So that looks like a little únder an hour ;-)

Like I said yesterday, the only thing that can slow him down is the driver. Already missed the first two fairways. Good news for Rory is this course has no rough. Drew two great lies on 10 and 12.

. Good news for Rory is this course has no rough. Drew two great lies on 10 and 12.

That's one of the things I most dislike about the way they set these courses up. It's a Major Championship. These are the best players in the world. There out to be much more severe penalties for not being straight.

It would be amazing if Steve Stricker wins the PGA after being named Ryder Cup co-captain. I don't think he could do it, but I am certainly rooting for him.

Geez, Bubba's caddie is kissing his rear end royally, cleaning the ball and club face immediately before Babba hits his tee shot. Bubba still complains "Wter on the club face. Water on the club face. No spin". as if is his caddie had messed up.

Stop complaining already, Bubba. This effects everyone, not just YOU.

Geez, Bubba's caddie is kissing his rear end royally, cleaning the ball and club face immediately before Babba hits his tee shot. Bubba still complains "Wter on the club face. Water on the club face. No spin". as if is his caddie had messed up.

Stop complaining already, Bubba. This effects everyone, not just YOU.

That's his job.

Sorry, I don't think that every comment that he makes to his caddie is intended as a complaint about the caddie.

That's his job.

Sorry, I don't think that every comment that he makes to his caddie is intended as a complaint about the caddie.

agree - seriously, he wasn't hacking on his caddie, he was just venting in general and the caddie was commiserating

"It doesn't matter what I do, it doesn't matter what I do man...****ing bullshit' - Blubbing Bubba

Boohoo - it's rain, everyone is dealing with it.

agree - seriously, he wasn't hacking on his caddie, he was just venting in general and the caddie was commiserating

OK. Maybe I misread the exchange. That caddie is doing a whole lot of commiserating today.

Note: This thread is 2245 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!