IGNORED

Joost Luiten

Silent
Note: This thread is 1757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Joost Luiten his new website is online! www.joostluiten.com Also in English because of him playing the PGA this year.

Proud to say the website is made by the company I work for, and one of my friends was the leading architect. Not working at a very big company (little over 100 employees) so it was a very cool and prestigious project for us. Also building the website for the Dutch golf association (will be online next month).

• Upvote 1

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Joost Luiten his new website is online! [URL=http://www.joostluiten.com]www.joostluiten.com[/URL] Also in English because of him playing the PGA this year. Proud to say the website is made by the company I work for, and one of my friends was the leading architect. Not working at a very big company (little over 100 employees) so it was a very cool and prestigious project for us. Also building the website for the Dutch golf association (will be online next month).

Nice, definitely something to be proud of; congrats!

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Nice, definitely something to be proud of; congrats!

Thanks!!

Super Joost about his 1st round at the Honda Classic:

~Jorrit

Tee-time moved to 5:10 pm. Since I have 'baby-duty' tomorrow morning I probably wont be able to follow his round. Hopefully he'll make the cut, chances are there!

~Jorrit

Played only 4 holes yesterday. 2 shots ahead of the projected cut. Hopefully a lot of golf for him on Saturday.

~Jorrit

Luiten trough the turn only making pars today, so again survived the bear trap well. T36 with 9 holes left. He seems to play well with a GIR of over 70%.

~Jorrit

it's just his putter that isn't so hot today I guess. If he would make one or two more birdies, I would definitely appreciate that :)

Han

it's just his putter that isn't so hot today I guess. If he would make one or two more birdies, I would definitely appreciate that :)

Yea, he seemed to have missed a few birdie putts by a few inches according to the shot tracer. For the rest very solid playing so far. Keep the ball away from the water the last few holes please and he should be okay.

~Jorrit

Looks like Luiten could easily had a lot more birdies. Again a birdie putt which he misses by a few inches. His GIR is still over 70%, very impressive. On the last hole now, still within the top 30.

~Jorrit

Well done, finished his round again in +1 and 'easily' makes the cut (T28 now). Two more rounds of competitive golf is important at this stage. His approaches were very impressive today, hopefully he improves the putting part the next two rounds.

~Jorrit

Joost birdies both par 3s in the Bear Trap!

Amazing! That brings his 'Bear Trap record' over the first 3 rounds also at -2. Inside top 20 now.

~Jorrit

Note: This thread is 1757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!