• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2019 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    • I think @rehmwa was referring to a @chile quote, not me. Anyway yea, I'm also interested to see what the Aussie crowds do with this 😄. And piggy backing on what others have said, coupled with his history and the act itself, it really is about all the stupid ways he's decided to cover this up in the aftermath. And then yesterday, he decides to turn himself into this victim/hero/star-of-his-own-revenge-tragedy by saying that what Cam Smith said about it was "personal." Really? I mean, I guess he's in Australia at the moment so he can contact Mel Gibson and ask him optimal revenge strategies to use this week. Definitely a solid resource. Maybe Braveheart revenge will be more effective, I dunno. But as an American I guess I can do some mental gymnastics and make this personal along with him. Let's teach them internationals some manners, Patrick!!! 
    • No way. It is the best needling tool the Internationals have at the moment to unsettle the Americans. They gotta milk it atleast through the PC. I can't wait to see what the crowds bring and how thick Reed's skin is. 
    • Any PDFs or Excel docs that are golf specific workout plans? I have seen some like the Joey D workout system but you usually have to pay to access them.
    • I've been very happy with the Srixon Q Star 'Tour' (not to be confused with the Q Star); the Tour has a urethane cover and plays great in windy conditions (something we have a lot of in Texas).  I was pretty happy with the Costco Kirkland 4-piece but that's not available anymore.  I would put the Q Star Tour as having more 'heft' (some may call it feel) than the Costco ball and better feel on the green.  Costs range from $26-$29/dozen.  $29 is the not-on-sale cost; I've waited for deals on it and got it for as low as $19.99/dz (you can't beat that for a urethane cover ball). Good luck.  
    • Rant alert: Watched the Captain's assistants interview last night on GC. I get all the weeklong celebration and build up of the event and all the talk about how many texts are sent out 2 am in the morning, but these filler interviews are nauseating..😆. The Koala bear was a good touch though. They were smart enough to not attempt to bring a Kangaroo in the press room. Ha. Especially the camaraderie/team building questions are  terrible. I mean how do you get 12 independent contractor type millionaires in a room and build a brotherhood? IDK but I think it be hilarious if Fred Couples said they all sleep in bunk beds together in a 12X12 room and shower together to build that undying--no-man-left-behind love for each other.. lol. Reporters putting JT and WS on the spot about about the Reed incidence was squirm inducing but I thought they both did an admirable job not 'no commenting' yet not throwing the fella under the bus. I am sure they were all expecting it and prepared.  Can the damn matches start already? 
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. asimpson1211
      asimpson1211
      (45 years old)
    2. dfriend1
      dfriend1
      (55 years old)
    3. gmohr
      gmohr
      (65 years old)
    4. Jean Trudel
      Jean Trudel
      (74 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...