• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • If they can positively identify the ball, then it’s not lost. For example, if he can see his markings, then he can say it’s his. Also, if the crowd saw it perch there, then it is identifiable.    I missed this one. They changed the tiebreaker to an aggregate of two holes. So Rahm had to stay warm.  
    • Now that the US Open is over, One question for the “Stat Masters”, which stat was actually )or appears to be) the most significant for Rahn’s win?
    • well got out this Saturday , beautiful course . they had just punched the greens the day before so putting was no bueno , no excuses I didnt strike the bawell and shot a 84. tough track though besides the maint on the greens it was a very nice track with lots of elevation change. Back to my home course this afternoon . I will be playing the whites 0 yds and keeping score like someone had mentioned. illl keep you posted 
    • It’d be quite valuable to see videos of your previous swing to your S&T swing. I’m not sure anyone else has had an 8 stroke improvement and a 30yd gain on driver distance in a month.😳
    • This course has 2 of those dog legs that suit me. I managed to get close to the green on both but this one was much better because you have trees that start about 30m from the tee box and you need to go over them. Smashed driver and didn’t hear a noise. There is no way to cut it off any further to the right only if you can hit it longer. Pitched to pin high and two putted for par though. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alkaman
      alkaman
      (37 years old)
    2. magnolia
      magnolia
      (29 years old)
    3. masoshe21
      masoshe21
      (25 years old)
    4. mp33man
      mp33man
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...