IGNORED

Brothers Birthday Gift

MajorSlice
Note: This thread is 3542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday my brothers girlfriend got him a new Taylormade SLDR for his birthday at the end of the month.  The problem is we have a tournament the day after his birthday and he will be playing this weekend for the last time until the tournament.  After the tournament, we wont play much for the rest of the year, if at all, because of scheduling.

I am trying to convince her to give him the club early so he can get used to it, so he doesn't bomb on his swing with the new club and blame her.

I want him to have time with the club before doing the tournament.

Am I wrong on this one?

Not at all. Explain it to her. If she's rational, she should agree. I know that's a BIG if. :-) I do stuff like that all the time with gifts. The problem is, they have to realize when the real day comes, don't expect another gift for me, unless it's my wife and she can always expect another "gift" from me. :-D

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

Quote:
If she's rational

:-$

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

Note: This thread is 3542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!