IGNORED

Bubba being Bubba.....................again

Cool Breeze
Note: This thread is 3501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, it shouldn't surprise me but he's at it again.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/bubba-watson-loses-his-cool-during-2nd-round-pga-championship?sct=hp4

He actually complained about water on his clubface.  Right you freaking douche.  No one else had that issue, just you.

Man I really hope this ******* never wins again.

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

Not as bad as his 3 iron antics, but still reinforces the growing (and likely accurate) feeling that Bubba is a whiny b****

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Reading some of the quote's in that article makes me wonder why he even reads the Bible, if in fact he does, and if he  does, he seems to me, to be a total hypocrite. So, I'm calling BS on him. He may do good things for charity, ect, but imho, the game doesn't need him and his sissy, whiny attitude.

I don't understand all of the hate towards Bubba for complaining about bad golf shots. I've complained on the golf course when I've hit a bad shot and it's just a way to relieve stress.  These guys are out there trying to earn a paycheck and finishing in 2nd or 3rd can be a big difference in the payout.  No one says anything when Tiger is dropping F bombs left and right.

I don't understand all of the hate towards Bubba for complaining about bad golf shots. I've complained on the golf course when I've hit a bad shot and it's just a way to relieve stress.  These guys are out there trying to earn a paycheck and finishing in 2nd or 3rd can be a big difference in the payout.  No one says anything when Tiger is dropping F bombs left and right.

Haters gonna hate!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Reading some of the quote's in that article makes me wonder why he even reads the Bible, if in fact he does, and if he  does, he seems to me, to be a total hypocrite. So, I'm calling BS on him. He may do good things for charity, ect, but imho, the game doesn't need him and his sissy, whiny attitude.

It's called being human.

I have no problem with him getting frustrated. He's the type of person to wear his emotions on his sleeve. Apparently the water was bothering him, and his ability to shape the ball. He's even said before he's most comfortable when he can shape the ball as he sees it. Look at his shot at his first Master's win. Its almost the more he can curve it the more accurate he is.

Well, it shouldn't surprise me but he's at it again.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/bubba-watson-loses-his-cool-during-2nd-round-pga-championship?sct=hp4

He actually complained about water on his clubface.  Right you freaking douche.  No one else had that issue, just you.

Man I really hope this ******* never wins again.

He never said he was the only one who had that issue. Just because he shows his frustration outward, instead of brooding over it silently, people get bent out of shape. Its crazy how much hate Bubba gets, all because he's not a robot with no emotion on the golf course.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Yep, I'm a Bubba hater and I'm gonna hate.

It's not him complaining about bad golf shots.  It's complaining about conditions that everyone else had to deal with as well.  Guess what?  Rory's clubface was wet too.  He kicked ass.  Don't blame it on that.  Just say, "You know what?  I sucked today."  Yeah, I complain when I don't win our friendly competitions but I don't say it was because the grass was wet.

And stop treating your caddie like shit.  I long for the day he throws up both middle fingers, kicks Bubba's bag over and walks off the course.  Man, I'd pay good money to see that.

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

Yep, I'm a Bubba hater and I'm gonna hate.

It's not him complaining about bad golf shots.  It's complaining about conditions that everyone else had to deal with as well.  Guess what?  Rory's clubface was wet too.  He kicked ass.  Don't blame it on that.  Just say, "You know what?  I sucked today."  Yeah, I complain when I don't win our friendly competitions but I don't say it was because the grass was wet.

And stop treating your caddie like shit.  I long for the day he throws up both middle fingers, kicks Bubba's bag over and walks off the course.  Man, I'd pay good money to see that.

I sounded to me like he was frustrated with how the conditions affected his play. When things don't go as planned at this level it must be very frustrating. Plus there's a lot of people here who have insane expectations of the modern golfer, especially considering the level of exposure vs golfers 30-40 years ago.

I heard several players complaining about different course conditions in their interviews.

Several times I thought if they were named Bubba they would get their own thread on TST for saying that.

Golfers complain about course conditions (among other things) all the time.

Bubba's not the first complainer and won't be the last but seems to catch more heat (and get in more headlines) than other players doing and saying the same things.

Bubba's not the first complainer and won't be the last but seems to catch more heat (and get in more headlines) than other players doing and saying the same things.

Because he is such a jerk. Other players have respect for other people and the game. BW doesn't.

He pretends to play "Bubba golf" as if he doesn't care, yet on and off the course he is  a nasty, hypocritical,sanctimonious pratt.

But when he's selling something  he's all smiles and "fun" videos.

And then there's the Christian BS........

He is a complete fool.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I've never been one to focus on people I don't like, but I must say that Bubba doesn't seem to have made a lot of new fans lately. I hope he gets his issues together and starts acting a bit more mature. My impression is that he acts like a child from time to time.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Because he is such a jerk. Other players have respect for other people and the game. BW doesn't.

He pretends to play "Bubba golf" as if he doesn't care, yet on and off the course he is  a nasty, hypocritical,sanctimonious pratt.

But when he's selling something  he's all smiles and "fun" videos.

And then there's the Christian BS........

He is a complete fool.

Ah. There it is. Here we go again.

I have no idea if Bubba is a Christian or not. That's between him and God. Lots of people call themselves Christians that have actions that show they probably aren't.

Christian bashing seems to be a popular sport these days.

I'm out of this thread.

Golf Digest has a great piece on this. http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/08/why-does-bubba-watson-rub-peop.html

Quote:

He had to play with raindrops on his driver's face. We all know that is Satan's work, for surely the prince of darkness diverted the raindrops from all other players and caused them to settle only on Bubba's sticks. Raindrops everywhere, all morning, beginning at 6 o'clock and falling even through Bubba's tee time at 8:35. For hours, raindrops kept falling on Bubba's haircut, causing, methinks, reverberations in the vast empty spaces beneath.

Small wonder he felt so damned put-upon.

The poor soul has to hit golf balls for a living. A 35-year-old grown man from the panhandle of Florida could be making a decent living at long-haul trucking. Instead, this torture. Country clubs, chartered jets, chauffeured Mercedes, million-dollar paychecks. And, sometimes, if you can believe it, he has to do it in the rain. To protect himself from the rain, he once held an umbrella and asked his caddie, Ted Scott, to set his ball on a tee.

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I've never been one to focus on people I don't like, but I must say that Bubba doesn't seem to have made a lot of new fans lately. I hope he gets his issues together and starts acting a bit more mature. My impression is that he acts like a child from time to time.

actually, the issue is that he only acts like an adult from time to time, and the majority of the time he acts like a child... everyone has their "child-like" moments... those are excusable, even though they might cause us to wince at times... bubba seems to have the mentality of a 5 year old as his "default state", and occasionally will visit the adult world...

Unfortunately for Bubba, the media will always be looking for his outbursts.  He has developed a reputation with his emotional play and it will be tough to shake that.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!