IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

I tried to replicate your problem in Chrome by zooming in and out with Ctrl+, but I haven't been able to because the driving grid resizes each time I would try that first, but other than refreshing or trying another browser, I don't know.

My learned friend, I tried both Firefox & Chrome but have the same issue.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So, thought I'd post this here before I emailed Game Golf.

When using the insight tab, club performance, I can't seem to scroll up to see the top of the screen where it shows me my longest tee shot was for a given club.  For example, in the screenshot below, the longest visible shot is 238 yards which is the point which is furthest to the left, but I can't scroll up to see the longest one which is presumably 248 or any others above the aforementioned 238 yard point.

Does anyone know if I can either zoom out on that frame or if there's a way I can scroll up?  If not, I'll email GG.

Thanks.

I tried to replicate your problem in Chrome by zooming in and out with Ctrl+, but I haven't been able to because the driving grid resizes each time I would try that first, but other than refreshing or trying another browser, I don't know.

I see the same problem using Chrome, but not in Safari.  I'd vote for emailing GG support about it.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkolo

I do not see the problem in Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155 m on Windows 7.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

I just went through a few screens with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge (Windows 10) and everything looks good except the typical yardage's text on the right hand side is a little garbled like is shown above.  The "Long" shows on everyone.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I see the same problem using Chrome, but not in Safari.  I'd vote for emailing GG support about it.

I do not see the problem in Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155 m on Windows 7.

I just went through a few screens with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge (Windows 10) and everything looks good except the typical yardage's text on the right hand side is a little garbled like is shown above.  The "Long" shows on everyone.

Looks like it may be just in some browsers in OS X, but not in windows.  I tried it in IE and Chrome in windows 7 and it looks fine there.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• 2 weeks later...

Very frustrating experience last night.

I played a round, not well, but was excited to see the club stats.  I was curious to see club distances and driver accuracy charts.

I saved the round and uploaded it on my phone.  The app comes back and says I shot a 28, 8 under par.  That is way off of my actual score in the 40s.  I check each hole and after the first two holes it just gave me two strokes for the rest of the holes.  No real data at all.  It was working the whole round and was keeping score just fine.  No idea what happened on the upload but it severely ruined the round.

The round didn't have any club stats, no score records, anything.  It literally just made it all up after I hit upload round.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Very frustrating experience last night. I played a round, not well, but was excited to see the club stats.  I was curious to see club distances and driver accuracy charts. I saved the round and uploaded it on my phone.  The app comes back and says I shot a 28, 8 under par.  That is way off of my actual score in the 40s.  I check each hole and after the first two holes it just gave me two strokes for the rest of the holes.  No real data at all.  It was working the whole round and was keeping score just fine.  No idea what happened on the upload but it severely ruined the round. The round didn't have any club stats, no score records, anything.  It literally just made it all up after I hit upload round.

They've been having issues with rounds from the mobile app not uploading correctly for about a month. I've been in touch with their CSRs and while they were nice and responsive, the solution involves waiting for an upcoming update. I screenshotted my round on my phone and did what they said which was to reinstall the app and enter everything manually.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

They've been having issues with rounds from the mobile app not uploading correctly for about a month. I've been in touch with their CSRs and while they were nice and responsive, the solution involves waiting for an upcoming update. I screenshotted my round on my phone and did what they said which was to reinstall the app and enter everything manually.

Well glad to know I am not the only one but it was a bad enough experience that I deleted the app and don't plan on using it again.

The effort it took to tag each shot was tedious then after all of that it failed to upload properly.  Terrible user experience and I will just stick with my Garmin watch for the GPS data.

Tony  

Well glad to know I am not the only one but it was a bad enough experience that I deleted the app and don't plan on using it again. The effort it took to tag each shot was tedious then after all of that it failed to upload properly.  Terrible user experience and I will just stick with my Garmin watch for the GPS data.

The tagging was a hassle the first time but once I learned some of the tricks of the app, it's been a breeze.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

The tagging was a hassle the first time but once I learned some of the tricks of the app, it's been a breeze.

The tagging wasn't hard or anything, it's just if the app is unreliable I am not going to waste time doing that.

Tony  

Last few rounds I've played when I've went to upload it's given me upload fail.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Last few rounds I've played when I've went to upload it's given me upload fail.

Me too. They're aware of it and working on a fix via update.

Dom's Sticks:

Me too. They're aware of it and working on a fix via update.

Awesome was hoping it wasn't something wrong with my hardware thanks.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Anyone else have tags that are falling apart? I have had two die so far (glue came loose and the tops came off ) and I have only played ~20 rounds with them.

I was part of the indiegogo campaign, so maybe they changed the design at some point...

Nope. I have 63 rounds and I am not gentle with any of it. I busted the clip once, they sent a new one, and I bounce my cart over bumps because I ride alone and haul ass between shots so the bottom the clubs bang of the bottom of the bag and all my tags are fine.

Dave :-)

Anyone else have tags that are falling apart? I have had two die so far (glue came loose and the tops came off ) and I have only played ~20 rounds with them.

I was part of the indiegogo campaign, so maybe they changed the design at some point...

I had a tag split on my 9 iron and I got them at the start of the year.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

• Administrator

Nope. And mine are pretty beat up.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets