IGNORED

TST SoCal 2014 Fall Outing December 7th Empire Lakes

Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If I could schedule it, the earlier the better -  mid to late Oct would be attractive.

Once people get into mid-November, the holidays start appearing in minds, and honey-do's...

I'd like to play with the group, and then head up to Santa Cruz to play Pasatiempo. Need my Cali fix.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

If I could schedule it, the earlier the better -  mid to late Oct would be attractive.

Once people get into mid-November, the holidays start appearing in minds, and honey-do's...

I'd like to play with the group, and then head up to Santa Cruz to play Pasatiempo. Need my Cali fix.

My friend and his wife live on that course!! Amazing place. So cool how you can eat at the club house overlooking the 9th (?) green and watch people's approach shots, putting and chipping. Probably the best bunkers I've ever played out of too.

Been out of the trap for a bit due to work issues....I'm tentative, but hopefull I'll be able to make this one....will post as I'm able to determine if I can make it...

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread. Is this going to happen? Are we going Mid-November?

We're also coming up on the 10 year anniversary of this site, I believe.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Giving this thread another bump. First two Sundays in November work best for me.

Is everyone good with Escena ?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I'm good 2 Nov. Otherwise I'm out.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

I think I'm good with this date. Need to firm it up with my son.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Let me know and I'm in. I just need to get back to the practice tee. My body decided I was going to take a month off (haven't played 18; mostly range and putting) and I've been unable to convince it otherwise until recently.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I think I'm going to have to pass on this one.  I've got a tournament on November 2nd, so even if you guys settled on the 9th it would be a really tough sell to the 8 months pregnant wife to deal with the kids all day for two consecutive Sundays.  (So that said, I will put in my vote for the 2nd so @k-troop can make it. ;))

I'll start planning now for the Winter outing ... assuming 3 months or so, I'll figure for the middle of February-ish.

Good luck guys!!!  Escena looks like a great course.

Let's just say that November 2nd is our day; I'll take care of getting in touch with the guy at Escena again.

I'll start the list, just copy and paste it and add yourself to it. I'd like to get a good head count to give the guy by Friday since we're already getting pretty close.

Remember that for the November 2nd date the course will be CART PATH ONLY.

1. @tristanhilton85

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

3./4. @lihu plus guest

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Reminder, Nov 2nd is time change, so fall back an hour, more sleep!

Even better, so I can get "guest" to wake up earlier. ;-)

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Hey Fellas,

I have a flight up to Northern California that afternoon, so I can't play Sunday the 2nd.  Ordinarily I would suggest we try for Saturday instead, but if Sunday works best for others, then definitely stick with that. @k-troop , is Saturday the 1st of November out for you as well?

Hey Fellas,

I have a flight up to Northern California that afternoon, so I can't play Sunday the 2nd.  Ordinarily I would suggest we try for Saturday instead, but if Sunday works best for others, then definitely stick with that. @k-troop, is Saturday the 1st of November out for you as well?

This is in Palm Springs, so it's not going to be a quick jaunt out. Let me see if Saturday is better for me or not.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!