• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Playing in 2 club with putter 2 man scramble this weekend and found this thread when looking for ideas.  I was planning on 4 hybrid and 50° gap wedge.  This thread helped confirm that thought.  Loved reading the comments!
    • I’ve not really noticed anything,  I’ve played in the wet and I’ve hit with a wet face because I haven’t bothered to wipe it off.  However my pattern is “Jekyll and Hyde” so I tend to either hit it pretty straight or hit bad shots that are pretty bad.   So I doubt I would notice something that was saved by a few feet due to a wet/coated club face.  Usually trees do a better job for me to keep it in play.
    • When water gets on my driver face I hit knuckleballs... not my preferred shot shape.
    • Thing is… a lot of slower swinging players could probably use MORE spin.
    • There is someone at my club who has been noticed putting Vaseline or chap stick on his driver to reduce spin.   The person who told me said that they were told not to do it if money was on the line.   So I guess it’s a thing.  
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...