IGNORED

2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion

Crim
Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Luke Donald looks like Mini-Me playing next to Brendon De Jonge with them both wearing white pants and bright blue shirts.  Crane must not have gotten the fashion memo.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice to see young Jason have a win again, with his health issues this year he had some set backs, defiantly has the ability to win on the big stage.

* In My Ping DLX Bag *

Ping G25 driver 12.5 deg

Ping G25 Fairway 16.5 deg

Ping Rapture 2 Iron 18 deg (Alternet 20deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping I 20 Hybrid 20 deg      (Alternet 23 deg Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrid)

Ping G25 Irons 4-UW

Ping Tour Wedge SS 52 deg

Guerin Rife Barbados Putter (Alternet Odyssey White Ice 6 355g)

Preferred Ball Srixon Z Star.

• Administrator

My dislike for Chesson Hadley is growing and growing because of that stupid "snap" thing he does. Sorry...but I hate it.

Dad?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Wacky Wavy Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/76505/jimmy-fallon-pga-superlatives layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

I laugh every time. Underrated subplot: How legitimately pissed Tiger Woods is after losing to Fallon.

Riley

Yup. He got a week off from all the travelling and is back, firing for the victory.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

The wheels fell off for Patrick Reed, three straight double bogeys.  He's +10, not exactly Top 5 scores.

Joe Paradiso

Not sure you'll be seeing Mr. Reed too much on Ryder Cup Friday and Saturday. He has not shown much since the Cadillac that gives you much confidence to play him in the Doubles matches.

I have to say that I thought he handled todays disaster with more class than I thought him capable of. He had one of those days where every poor shot turned into a catastrophe, getting buried in faces of bunkers rather than falling back onto the flat. We've all had days like that, and I'm not sure that I was in the mood to fist pump anyone at the end od it, as Reed did with his caddy after bogeying 18. He has an unfortunate face, which along with his ill considered remark about being in the top 5, makes him very easy to dislike, but I thought, from the limited amount we sawof him today, that he dealt with it well.

I have to say that I thought he handled todays disaster with more class than I thought him capable of. He had one of those days where every poor shot turned into a catastrophe, getting buried in faces of bunkers rather than falling back onto the flat. We've all had days like that, and I'm not sure that I was in the mood to fist pump anyone at the end od it, as Reed did with his caddy after bogeying 18. He has an unfortunate face, which along with his ill considered remark about being in the top 5, makes him very easy to dislike, but I thought, from the limited amount we sawof him today, that he dealt with it well.

Hard to say. They stopped showing him after the 4th or 5th hole. For all we know, he could have been throwing clubs and cursing up a storm. Who knows. He's one of those guys you either hate or you have no opinion of. Not many guys in his corner.

That being said, I didn't like Billy Horschel at first, either. He had a bad temper and was a pain in the butt. In a year's time, he looks like he's matured a lot. So it's doable.

That's true, but I suspect that if he was throwing tantrums we might have seen more of him for entertainment value alone. I never thought I'd be a Reed apologist, but I thought his fist pump at the last was worthy of comment. He does himself no favours with his perceived arrogance, but hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes.

That being said, I didn't like Billy Horschel at first, either. He had a bad temper and was a pain in the butt. In a year's time, he looks like he's matured a lot. So it's doable.

He has awful pants.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3517 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!