IGNORED

2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion

Crim
Note: This thread is 3496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's true, but I suspect that if he was throwing tantrums we might have seen more of him for entertainment value alone. I never thought I'd be a Reed apologist, but I thought his fist pump at the last was worthy of comment. He does himself no favours with his perceived arrogance, but hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes.

But it's boring when there's no one to root against. Luckily we have Bubba.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil and Bones discussions on the course: http://www.pgatour.com/video/2014/08/31/sounds-of-phil_s-round-at-deutsche-bank.html

I'd love to get more of this. Much better than the commentators yapping for four hours.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Phil and Bones discussions on the course: http://www.pgatour.com/video/2014/08/31/sounds-of-phil_s-round-at-deutsche-bank.html

I'd love to get more of this. Much better than the commentators yapping for four hours.

They def need more of that! Would love to hear Bubba's discussions w his caddy haha.

Just watched it. Definitely like it. I remember a few years back the NHL announcers went on strike so we got hockey with no commentary, just amped on ice audio. It was AWESOME!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

They def need more of that! Would love to hear Bubba's discussions w his caddy haha.

Be careful what you wish for. They had Bubba miced up in the Grand Slam of Golf in 2012, and he whined his way through the round. By the end of the round it was like listening to nails being dragged across a blackboard. Even Harrington began to grate.

Gary Woodland -7 through 9 holes. Good to see, he's kind of faded into obscurity after the first couple months.

All is well until he flubs two chips and 3 putts from 15 feet.

Riley

All is well until he flubs two chips and 3 putts from 15 feet.

hahaha, very true.

About the mic thing, I'd also enjoy that more often. In fact I wouldn't mind Bubba mic'd up more often. It'd be nice to show everyone how much of a whiner he is.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENtSwing

Be careful what you wish for.

They had Bubba miced up in the Grand Slam of Golf in 2012, and he whined his way through the round. By the end of the round it was like listening to nails being dragged across a blackboard. Even Harrington began to grate.

Haha...well, I don't mind Bubba's "whining." I'd rather listen to him whine than read people's online whining about his whining lol.

Everyone in contention right now is fairly lackluster. Henley is kind of fun to watch, fast/aggressive player.

Horschel is a pretty decent guy. That's about all I can say haha.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Everyone in contention right now is fairly lackluster. Henley is kind of fun to watch, fast/aggressive player.  Horschel is a pretty decent guy. That's about all I can say haha.

He wears awful pants. I'm rooting for Geogilvy.

Riley

Kirk is boring. But good for him. Nice victory. Was rooting for Henley; I like watching him play.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Note: This thread is 3496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!