IGNORED

What Putter You Using....

Note: This thread is 3483 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For the past 15 years or so, I have stayed with one putter.  Never have had another.  Been in the golf shop and tried others, but just can't get past my love for my SeeMore Original Bronze FGP Putter...What putter you using and for how long?????

Roy

In the past years the putter has been a revolving door in the bag. I have settled on Odyssey Rosie. Love it. Have used it all season. It is the older 2010 model.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Right now, I'm between a Nike Method Core Weighted MC02W and Bobby Grace AMG Triumph. Need to play more consistently again to figure out which works best for me.

Driver - Cobra Amp Cell/Maltby KE4 V 10.5

FW - Maltby KE4 ST-F 3W

Hybrids - Cobra T-Rail+ 3H and 4H

Irons - Maltby KE4 SS1 4-GW

SW - Cleveland CG16 56*

Putter - Nike Method Core MC02W/Bobby Grace AMG Triumph

My trusty old Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 1.  It's well over 20 years old.  I've occasionally tried out other putters in the store, but nothing has really made me feel like changing.  I am thinking about cutting the shaft down a bit and putting on one of those fat handles, though.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have many putters

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Versa Taylor Made putter

Odyssey putter

Two ball putters

just to name a few

But my favorite is a Yonex ADX blade putter it feels so soft when I putt with it, I switch putter and always come back to the Yonex ADX.  I had three birdies in a roll during one round and I can't say that for any other putter and its currently in my bag.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

The first putter I bought was a Northwestern Tom Weiskopf I think. It's a blade style putter. I gamed that for several years because I was too cheap to replace it although I really lusted after those trillium models. They were just too much money and my game was too horrible to justify it.

The second putter I bought was a Bear Tracker... I gamed that for a few years but didn't like it because I couldn't line up my putts very well but was too cheap to replace it.

The third putter I bought is a Yes golf Valerie that I got off the internet for cheap... it's more of a mallet style and I like it. I doubt I'll be replacing it.

Chris

I don't play golf, I play at golf. There's a difference.

TM RBZ driver, RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood, RBZ 7 wood, TM Burner 2.0 4-AW, Cleveland CG16 Black Pearl 56* sand wedge, Yes! Golf Valerie putter, Snake Eyes golf balls, TM stand bag

Edel Columbia, 370 gram head weight, 40 gram counter balance, 34" length

Had it for about 6 months, will never get another putter again.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Scott Cameron 2011 Fastback 1, I started playing it with the start of the 2012 season.  I think I've landed on the putter that works best for me, I played blade style putters like the SC Newport and the Ping Anser for years, but the Fastback is the right size between a blade and a mallet.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Metal X center shafted #7. 7cs they call it. Its been a few years, about when Odyssey Metal X hit the market. Had to order it from London. At the time they only had those Tank models, which are too heavy for me.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Using a Nike Method Drone I bought 2 weeks ago. First day playing with it sank a 25 footer for par so it's worked out well so far. Better than my old thrift store putter I had.

Driver-:cleve: 588 Custom 9.0   

Woods-:cleve: Launcher 3 and 5 wood 

Irons- :mizuno: JPX 825 4-GW

wedges-:cleve: CG14 60* and and :callaway: x series jaws 56*

putter-:nike: Method Core Drone

Wilson Harmonized mallet style putter. Why? I was on a budget. But I'm not getting rid of it. Averaging right under 2 putts the last four games I'm extremely happy. For me that is good and its let me break into the 80's twice now.

David

:odyssey: Teron putter

:cameron: Squareback #2 Studio Select (I suspect is fake - I thought about sending it to the shop for authentication but I don't want them to keep it if it's fake! - I do like it...)

:tmade: Ghost Manta Putter

I'm using the Scotty right now, but I might go back the ghost Manta putter...  I like a little aim assistance

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 3483 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!