IGNORED

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

mvmac
Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow! That satellite view of the course makes it look like it's on Mars!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow! That satellite view of the course makes it look like it's on Mars!

Yeah, the course its self is basically in the middle of 2 mountains and it is about 45 minutes from the city in the middle of the desert..  Golf year round at least right?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/golfingdad/round/630893?hole_id=20478958

This round was still sitting in my GG memory from Phoenix.  This is my first round from Thursday morning fourball with @Big C vs. @saevel25 and @jamo.  (There was a lot that happened since then so who knows if I even got it all right. ;))

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

This round is over a month old but hole #3's hole-in-one will probably be the highlight of my fledgling golf career.   I got out of work 4 hours early to play but got sidelined for awhile when some lady decided to t-bone me halfway home.  I got snapped sideways pretty good and the left side of my face felt weird.  My neck and shoulders were so so and the next day were not good.  Oh well, might as well do what I set out to do.  This was also my best round ever (tied later on).  Nothing great but I did break a goal I set out for this year.  I've done it 7 times so far..... yahoo!  I see I was slicing them.  A foursome let me play through but I told them I would skip hole #6 and finish it up later.  Boy did it ever end up later!  I played a 215 yard drive in total darkness, skulled a 9 iron on a downhill lie way past the back greenside bunker.  I lobbed one back 43 yards and heard a plop on the green.  I missed a long uphill putt and the proceeding little down hill putt to get out of there with a double.  I was using the lights from the car dealership across the road to guide me!

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/srx700xxx/round/565706?hole_id=19685163

Tomorrow I will be playing a beautiful course that will be eating me up.  If it's not too bad, I put it up.  :-)

Edited by Judah Ben-Hur

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Well, it was bad but I'll post it anyway.  The overhead of this course does not show all the nooks and crannies that a ball finds its way into.  Not a good place for a hacker as you can tell.  My driver felt like it was running in reverse.  I finally had a good showing on the Par 3's.  That was about the only thing I can be happy about. 

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/srx700xxx/round/633683

Edited by Judah Ben-Hur
Clarification: It was ugly!

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71/round/637105

I jinxed myself.  After just 15 putts on the front, I told my son that I really like putting on those greens.  I must have liked putting too much, I did it 21 times on the back.

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

• Administrator

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/iacas/round/640923

I've been playing not very much, but more importantly I've not been practicing much lately, so I've hit a lot of sloppier shots than I did at the start of the winter.

No worries though, as fall is here and I can get back to practicing a lot.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/iacas/round/655386

Got 9 in at Whispering Woods today with Natalie (she shot 49) and Dave. Hole by hole, quickly…

1. Decent drive, a bit short (high off the clubface), and a solid shot to about 15 feet.
  2. Good 8I to just over the flag.
  3. Decent tee shot to the left-center. Hybrid didn't draw, little push. Good third.
  4. Got away with the tee shot (bit of a pop-up), but then caught the PW a little thin.
  5. Good tee shot with 3W. Good second.
  6. Solid 3I to the green. Was into the wind.
  7. Pulled driver a bit, and chipped out with a 6I. Good third from a sidehill lie.
  8. Good tee shot, safe second.
  9. Good tee shot. Good second.

Driving and ball-striking was back a bit. I didn't care about putting today or maybe I'd have made one more putt.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

That's the round. I played nine holes today as a single and ran into four foursomes on the tenth tee, so I called it a day. That post details how I was invited to play through five times in those nine holes, all without asking or even looking like I was in a hurry.

Anyway… http://www.gamegolf.com/player/iacas/round/657720

1. Meh drive, meh second. I don't warm up, though, so…

2. Good shot. Start line a little too straight. Drew to left edge.

3. Good tee shot. First solid tee shot in a while. Good second, just can't get used to flying it onto the green (very, very soft course right now). Birdie.

4. Faded a bit more than I wanted on the wind, second shot a little short from a weird cuppy lie.

5. Got a little cart path action. Wind was not out of the west like I thought - out of the south.

6. Just started it too far right. Kicked down to just off green. Had wrong club for being barely off the green, too lazy to get the PW. Bogey.

7. Heeled it. Pushed the second a little. Third was 10 yards long of the flag.

8. Great drive today, given that it was into the wind. Second a bit short (wind).

9. Really great drive uphill into wind. Ball mark was a yard ahead of the ball. Second shot again short. Windier than I thought, I guess.

It was 72° when I started and finished, though, so WOOHOO! :banana::dance::beer: 

If you can "shoot the temperature" (Fahrenheit) around here you're usually doing pretty well. :-)

2 hours ago, iacas said:

If you can "shoot the temperature" (Fahrenheit) around here you're usually doing pretty well. :-)

Oh, sure, now that the temp has dropped out of the 90s you tell me. :content:

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Missouri Swede said:

Oh, sure, now that the temp has dropped out of the 90s you tell me. :content:

You aren't really "around here" though, either, are you? :-D 

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't played in a while and was a little rusty. Never really felt like I was in control of my start lines and my putting sucked.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/666056

Mike McLoughlin

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/golfingdad/round/667827

Best round I've recorded on Game Golf to date. :)  My birdies on 9 and 17 were the highlights because they were both those rare "textbook" type holes.  3 (for me) perfect shots where the ball traveled exactly as I envisioned it.  Hope to be able to build on this and have more rounds like this in the near future, rather than have it turn out to be an anomaly. :beer:

• Upvote 1

Very windy day at Torrey, especially on the front nine. Seems like I had to add a club to two clubs on most iron shots. Made some nice up and downs though. 

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/668086

Mike McLoughlin

@mvmac, Great round.  With the course rating of Torrey South that was pretty much an even par round and you were in heavy wind.  I'm not sure when you started but certainly the wind was a lot heavier than the 13mph that GameGolf reported.  Early this morning the news was reporting wind of about 20 mph and gusts up to 45 mph near the ocean.  And, you were certainly near the ocean.

Edited by No Mulligans

Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!