IGNORED

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

mvmac
Note: This thread is 1005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2699547_Ktx8Rs45.png

View this round on GAME GOLF

Second round with the new irons and another 67. I think I will keep them in the bag for now. Putted like shit, only made one putt over 5 feet and started the round by 3-putting for par on the first hole. But I holed out from 90 yards for one eagle and chipped in from the fringe for another. This round was all about driving and ball striking.

Edited by NM Golf
  • Like 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My last two rounds, GG Live has paired fine and recorded the first shots, then stopped. Anyone else have this issue?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

2699599_GktIu2YG.png

+5 through 5 and then played the rest of the course in +1. That was nice. Still putted like shit, but oh well.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

2702224_WjwmfKy7.png

New personal best on Friday, +1 73.  Also broke par on 9 holes for the first time.

Ball striking with my irons made all the difference, I had one main swing thought that went along with my Evolvr priority piece, and my confidence kept growing throughout the round.

The 73 included a 3 putt for a par on a par 5 too

Was better than a 5 handicap in all of the strokes gained categories, and was better than scratch in driving.

Only had 12 putts on the back 9 too. Just a solid day overall.

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Somewhat random question, but has anyone else replaced the clip for their Game Golf unit before? The belt clip on mine broke a couple weeks ago when I finally found it and brought it out again for my round, so now I'm stuck with one that can't sit anywhere besides my pocket or the cupholder of a golf cart. 

I know mine is out of warranty so I can't go that route, but I'll also contact Game Golf and see if there's any way I could purchase a replacement clip or discounted replacement unit.

Started out great, but then got stuck behind a tremendously slow group of hillbillies. Standing around waiting just kills my game.

2704634_G3JCIsPv.png

- Shane

Started out decent then ran out of gas. I was tired before I went to the course but I can't play again until next week so wanted to take advantage of the nice weather. (The bogy on 3 is actually a double because it's a par 3 this year while they embiggen the pond.)

2705650_iHXqxd8i.png

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:40 AM, Pretzel said:

Somewhat random question, but has anyone else replaced the clip for their Game Golf unit before? The belt clip on mine broke a couple weeks ago when I finally found it and brought it out again for my round, so now I'm stuck with one that can't sit anywhere besides my pocket or the cupholder of a golf cart. 

I know mine is out of warranty so I can't go that route, but I'll also contact Game Golf and see if there's any way I could purchase a replacement clip or discounted replacement unit.

Contact them for sure!  If they still have them (which is an if, as they are done making Live), they will most likely just send one.  I acually liked the replacement better than the original, though I don't remember why just now!

I have a question for you game golf users.  I've been using live for a while now (long enough that it went south on me last week, I just got a new one cheap, since they are not making Live anymore).  Are any of you using Pro?  I believe it was out for a while, and now it looks like it is coming back out.  I was wondering about your current experiences if anyone has it.  I'm not sure there's that much benefit in not tagging (it's such a habit that I hit my club on my hip even when the device isn't there),but if it works well, maybe it's a good thing.  Just way more expensive!

Game Golf finally worked again. Pretty good round. I was a bit erratic on the first hole, but settled down after that. 

2706287_UfRr0xbH.png

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Today:

2709835_kekQR3tE.png

Two days ago:

2706833_zs0io5X3.png

Five days before that:

2700990_hHrGKIaA.png

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2710528_lJWh7abP.png

That back 9 sure was interesting...

Hit the driver pretty well today except for the two in a row I topped. In an effort to develop a pattern with the driver, I closed my stance to promote a draw. All the misses right were straight pushes except for on 15 where I hit a huge slice, felt myself swing hard left on that one instead of extending my arms out. Just a bad swing.

Short game was really good. Partial wedge distances with the new wedges are pretty much dialed in. I think I finally kicked that arm-pull pitch motion I've been fighting for a while and I'm back to a pivot-driven motion. Contact was much cleaner.

Putt well, too. Dropped a couple of long ones. Only bad putt really was the first one because the green was slower than I expected it to be from the morning dew.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2709671_SzuBHydT.png

Played in my last Elite Golf Am Tour event yesterday.

Shot 43-35=78 had a triple, a double and 2 birdies. Was low gross in my flight and won 3 skins.

This was a very hilly course as there was not a flat lie anywhere except the tee boxes. I made one bad driver swing and one bad par 3 swing. Other than that played okay.

Next stop is our 4 day Pinehurst trip at Talamore Aug 22nd. After that, who knows???

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Well....

Game Golf told me this...

putting.png

and then this!

short game.png

Obviously I have plenty of work to do!

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

This was Sunday

2711339_A1U2G0V8.png

This was today

2712904_T7YJbNf0.png

I have been playing extremely well the last two weeks. My last 6 scores are (71, 67, 67, 73, 67, & 69). I made 7 birdies today, had a couple bad swings with the driver that cost me or I could have gone even lower. This streak all began when I put new irons in the bag.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

40 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

This was Sunday

2711339_A1U2G0V8.png

This was today

2712904_T7YJbNf0.png

I have been playing extremely well the last two weeks. My last 6 scores are (71, 67, 67, 73, 67, & 69). I made 7 birdies today, had a couple bad swings with the driver that cost me or I could have gone even lower. This streak all began when I put new irons in the bag.

I see that you're not a fan of hole #2.

Note: This thread is 1005 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!