IGNORED

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

mvmac
Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/golfingdad/round/240205

4 shots into hazards cost me all of my shots yesterday.  The bright side was that I putted really well even with slow, bumpy greens.  They were aerated 14 days ago.  I had 30 total putts and 4 of those were birdie putts that just burned the edges (one caught a bit of the lip).

Side note:  Annoyed by the map of this course.  It's my new home course, and for some reason, google maps/GG have a very, VERY low resolution view of everything.  I can't zoom in very far because it turns into a green blur.  I hope they fix that!

Have you tried on your phone/ tablet? In the app, they use Bing Maps, on desktop version Google Maps. I think they are in the process of being able to select the best resolution map available.

Han

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/saevel25/round/242367

Just a horrendous round. Can't seem to find any consistent contact. I am hooking my irons, or hitting them clanky. I think at some points I was hitting my irons with a positive angle of attack. I just can't seem to feel comfortable over the ball. My alignments feel horrible. My grip feels bad.

I'll also mention my legs were bothering me a bit. I am battling some tendonitis. My IT bands were tight a lot this round.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Got to play some golf last week in North Carolina, had lots of fun.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/241882

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/231788

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/241555

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mvmac83/round/241556

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

You guys kill me when I'm at work and I get a push notification about all these posted rounds lol

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/243387

Played with @nevets88 today. Neither of us have ever played this course before and it showed. The course is very hilly and had a couple of elevated greens that gave me a lot of problems.

Couldn't pitch/putt to save my life. I was surprised at how tight the lies were and how much trouble I was having with them. Could have easily saved 10 strokes from unnecessary short game shots on top of the fact that I hit 40 putts. Really need to change my focus now.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/243387

Played with @nevets88 today. Neither of us have ever played this course before and it showed. The course is very hilly and had a couple of elevated greens that gave me a lot of problems.

Couldn't pitch/putt to save my life. I was surprised at how tight the lies were and how much trouble I was having with them. Could have easily saved 10 strokes from unnecessary short game shots on top of the fact that I hit 40 putts. Really need to change my focus now.

I looked at a few holes. It looks like you should have shot 80 with your full swing. Several times it seemed you had three lob wedges inside of 40 yards or so and then had three putts after that.

So… if the full swing is working quite well, great. The short game and putting are easy to fix.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I looked at a few holes. It looks like you should have shot 80 with your full swing. Several times it seemed you had three lob wedges inside of 40 yards or so and then had three putts after that.

So… if the full swing is working quite well, great. The short game and putting are easy to fix.

Yea, I definitely felt like I could should have scored better. I was blading pitches one after the other, and I missed several 3' putts. It was downright embarassing.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Played my first round with game golf. Crazy up and down round playing in 20-30mph winds and some major gusts. Two doubles, a triple, and three birdies, two of which came from off the green.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Savvyswede/round/245569

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Very windy today but I still had fun, and it is good to get the golf season here under way.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ciphernate/round/245547

My son swinging at one:

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator

My son swinging at one:

What gives? His swing no longer goes to A22!?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What gives? His swing no longer goes to A22!?

Haha, he still won't put his hands together on the grip though.  Oh well.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Like @SavvySwede , I played my first round with Game Golf and also encountered a lot of wind today.  I absolutely love GG, though!

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/RFKFREAK/round/245962

However, it's not excuse for the horrific score I put up.

Some of it I'll attribute it to rust, but most of it I'll attribute to atrocious ball striking and the pull and pull hook I've seem to have enhanced during the offseason with my irons.

The one bright side, I suppose, is that I found my driver towards the end of my round (on 17, I boneheadedly played for the pull/pull hook on the driver even though I felt I had fixed my driver on the previous holes and it went dead straight OOB, and on 18, I topped my 5W OOB when I didn't feel comfortable with it on my practice swings).  So, outside of those two penalty strokes, I shot over three over on the last 6 holes.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Savvyswede/round/247649

Shot 81 on another brutally windy day. So windy I had 9 iron that went 170 going one way and a drive that only went 205 going the other way. The greens were just aerified and had way too much sand on them which made for some interesting bounces. Still managed to make quite a few pars despite it all, just need to keep those doubles off the card.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Savvyswede/round/251183

Managed to squeeze in a quick 9 holes on a very cold and breezy day. Also a milestone because it was my first GG round where I managed to tag every shot correctly and not need to edit. Now all I need is some good weather so my club performance stats start to even out.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Han/round/250540

Quick 9 holes after work. Wind was blowing a bit, but not more than force 3.

Started out with scrambling for par the first four holes (unfortunately, two putts lipped out for bogey). Then I blew up for some reason: four holes with +12 in total, with a ten on a par 5 due to OOB tee shot, second also in the trees, had to chip out, etc. Mostly wayward drives and duffed chips. Final hole scrambling for par again, putt lipped out again for bogey.

Han

Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!