IGNORED

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

mvmac
Note: This thread is 1031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:
2725476_VRriQ6kp.png

View this round on GAME GOLF

Finally got a round in with @Carl Spackler. Rough start, decent round, couple of wtf moments along the way. But, was a beautiful day and played a course I never played before. Putting was a bit hit and miss, not used to greens with quite as much slope as these had. All in all, still very happy with the play with so few times out this year and zero trips to the range.

I did not go in and fix the putt lengths or pin placements on this, because I'm lazy not going to lie.

Sorry you had to witness that horrible display of... golf?

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, billchao said:
2727841_YlCVcXtp.png

2727843_HehjrMIf.png

I traveled and played golf with @DaveP043, his wife, and @jsgolfer. Great weekend with good company. Unfortunately, I must have left my game at home. Just a brutal weekend of golf for me. At various points I lost the ability to hit basic shots and didn't even feel right standing over the ball. I haven't had the time to practice much lately but failing this poorly was unexpected. Guess I'll have to practice more.

Great time it was, although the golf games weren't up to par though for any of us, except MaryAnne. 

11 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

If I remember right, I played Stoneleigh when I went out there. It was a beautiful course. Wouldn't mind playing it in not snow, preferably with temps not so cold my ball cracks haha.

It was pretty much perfect weather this weekend to play.  That time back in April of 2016 was ridiculously cold. 

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

12 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Sorry you had to witness that horrible display of... golf?

Hey, you've had to see me hack it up way worse that that in the past.

2 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

It was pretty much perfect weather this weekend to play.  That time back in April of 2016 was ridiculously cold. 

I still plan on getting back out that way again to play with you guys. Maybe next year after we get settled in to whatever house we end up buying this year.

• Like 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

3 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Great time it was, although the golf games weren't up to par though for any of us, except MaryAnne. 

We did have a good time, while playing not-great golf.  Both courses in fine shape, not a single flake of snow, sadly we had no excuses at all.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

2729734_HWibaj1U.png

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

2733647_mXtBMZWi.png

Nice bounce back round for me. Thought for a bit there I was going to get through the round with one ball, but that dream died on 15. Drove the ball well today, despite putting myself behind several trees. Kept pulling my iron shots though and partial wedges weren't good at all today. Pitched and chipped very well. Putt well, with a caveat: excellent from 30' and in, but >30' I couldn't hit the ball hard enough cleanly for good distance control.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2735411_Tto68Zqq.png

I was cruising for a bit, then my driver started to fail me. By the 16th I was completely gassed (91°F, real feel 103°F and no beer to hydrate with). I didn't want to break 80 anyway 🙄

Remembered something about my priority piece last night and used the feel all day to good results up until fatigue set in.

Also just realized I was one hole away from no sixes. Damn.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Another round transferred to the app on my phone then disappeared... I give up.

Did you let it completely transfer and process? Do you use Android?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

36 minutes ago, iacas said:

Did you let it completely transfer and process? Do you use Android?

I transferred and then went back to my home screen. There were no Roy day to review. I have a new iPhone. 

- Shane

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CarlSpackler said:

I transferred and then went back to my home screen. There were no Roy day to review. I have a new iPhone. 

What if you log on to the site. Click My Rounds.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

23 hours ago, iacas said:

What if you log on to the site. Click My Rounds.

I plugged it into my pc, and the round was there. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong with using my iPhone, but it doesn't seem to want to work anymore.

2737532_cZhA8wMC.png

Not too shabby, but I made a mess of #4. Not a good hole for a fade to appear out of nowhere (splash). I pulled my second and couldn't find it. Since I would have had to walk back to the drop area and tee up #5, I chalked it off to a 7 and played on since I was racing the sun set. 6 wasn't all that good either. Solid finish though.

• Thumbs Up 1

- Shane

• Administrator

I don't have any problems using my iPhone. Even rounds where I accidentally close the GG app work the next time I try them. If I click to another part of the app accidentally, those also work and get uploaded.

2741312_zA1d3pS9.png

Well this round sucked. Lost six balls, lots of fat shots, just all around ugliness. It's 69.7/121 from the blue tees so this 93 is actually a worse round of golf than the 97 I shot last week at Stoneleigh. I was thinking last night when I made the tee time that I kind of didn't feel like playing today and I wish I hadn't.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Just nine. Hit some good shots, hit some… topped heeled 3W/hybrid shots. 🙂 Wasn't really trying to play - was mostly helping Natalie. But I have to learn to care about myself even when I'm out playing with her because I get so few chances to play.

2741353_oF8gaoO9.png

Oh, nine pars. Peh.

Barzeski golf at its finest. 😛

• 2 weeks later...
2747365_CZVTmHWX.png

2752974_Uc13Eenu.png

Played on two separate days, and the course is under renovation so played the front nine both times. But broke 90 if I combine the rounds so thats nice! Handicap is trending down again...

2756996_KuYoXT7r.png

Another really good round. The only thing that I really need to work on is I have had some loose driver swings as of late. Haven't hurt me too bad, but they eventually will. Need to get some range time so I can do some work on sharpening that up. 

I have never had a run of golf like the one I am on right now. In my last 6 GameGolf rounds I am a total of 29 under par (-29). It's been a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Note: This thread is 1031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!