• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
mvmac

Post Your GAME Golf Rounds

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/1889546

Wet conditions today.

Long game was better than they've been in a while but my driver was not good other than the one on 10. I tried to hit less than full swings into greens inside 150 yards and that didn't work out so well. Partial wedges weren't great, either. I think my feel on partial swings was just off.

Changed my bunker club from my SW to my LW and it made a huge difference. I ended up in five bunkers and hit all but one inside 10', making two of the putts. I did pretty well from around the greens in general, but didn't make many medium-length putts.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

https://www.gamegolf.com/player/cutchemist42/round/1890160

GG indicated some personal bests for me on this last round! (I also consider it more legit as its a course with a legit slope/course rating). Most pars in a round (9) and lowest amount of putts in a round (30). Despite the low putts, I know it came from short game shots, as I still lost 1 stroke putting compared to a 15HI.

Other than that, I pulled an iron out-of-bounds, which isnt my usual iron miss.. I think I was trying to hit it hard, which made me lose focus on hitting from my right-side, which my lesson recommended.

Also had a horrendous start to my round off-the-tee. I was just hesitant to take out the driver as I felt I hadn't truly waken up yet.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades