IGNORED

I am calling you out as a non-golfer IF.........................

BuckeyeNut
Note: This thread is 3057 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Winter about to start, I was wearing shorts last week, it's like a different planet today!

So... Your not a golfer unless you carry 3 sets of gloves in winter, ( I went through 3 today! Damn rain!)

Winter?   Golf?   The two don't go together in Michigan.   I do play on a simulator during the winter but today the wind chill is about 30 degrees and rain.    Not a day to golf.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I guess I am out. I almost exclusively post by cellphone and would probably set the thing on fire trying a multiquote, if its even possible on the mobile site.

Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready.

I'm calling you out as a non-computer science major if...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/162#post_1062182"] I guess I am out. I almost exclusively post by cellphone and would probably set the thing on fire trying a multiquote, if its even possible on the mobile site.[/QUOTE] Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready.

[quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062356"][QUOTE name="iacas" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062240"]   Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready. [/QUOTE] I'm calling you out as a non-computer science major if... [/quote] ...If you intuitively know what icons really mean? Seriously I was put off icon clicking when the girls in grammar school slid me notes with check the box love notes.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Seriously I was put off icon clicking when the girls in grammar school slid me notes with check the box love notes.

lol

Yes No Maybe ;-)

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

You are not a real golfer if you hate your 3 wood.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

I would support this ... puring a 3w off the deck & walking up for an eagle look is my favorite shot in golf (not that it happens regularly for me, but damn if it isn't a great feeling when it does work out)

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

LOL, off the deck it can be a scary shot for a lot of golfers

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

What if you love it, but almost never use it anymore?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

[quote name="trickyputt" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062422"]You are not a real golfer if you hate your 3 wood.

What if you love it, but almost never use it anymore?[/quote]Some marriages are like that.

• Upvote 1

Tom R.

If you don't have a dirty old towel hanging off your bag. If you don't feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time you arrive at the course. If you don't practice your swing in the middle of your work day. If you mis hit the ball, still land the green and are excited about it.

Some marriages are like that.

ROFLMAO!!!

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Some of these posts are hilarious... I'm calling you out as a non golfer if you don't fix pitch marks and/or you deliberately walk in my putting line. Oh and the one that gets on my nerves most: stop drilling your tees into the ground after your tee-shot!!
Titleist 910D2 Titleist 910F 19* Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW Top Flite Tour Wedge 56* Cleveland Smart Square Putter

If your cell phone is clipped to your belt during play you're a non-golfer

It's a "game golf" device now.... [quote name="davechen" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/40_20#post_1060772"]I was looking a Jones Sports bags. They're bringing back the old-style, traditional carry bags. But the product video shows a guy walking down the fairway carrying his back with the club heads going backwards.  So maybe it's not so wrong? [/quote] They're marketing to non golfers [quote name="mvmac" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/100_20#post_1061317"] Those are good ones. I'll add one, you're a non-golfer if you think your mental game is holding you back from being a scratch golfer. [/quote] You haven't seen my mental game... [quote name="No Mulligans" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/140_20#post_1061678"]Your not a real golfer if you have any difficulty answering this question: Sex or golf? [/quote] Both? 30 seconds of sex, three hours of golf...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Both? 30 seconds of sex, three hours of golf...

One of those two might take a bit longer......

.....the golf course could be backed up. :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Some marriages are like that.

LOL :-$

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

LOL, off the deck it can be a scary shot for a lot of golfers

Driver off the deck. Hang on to your hats folks!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Driver off the deck. Hang on to your hats folks!

Surprisingly this is pretty easy for me except the scuffing part and the super deep divot it leaves. I mostly thin my wood off the deck anyway, so driver is no different. :loco:

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 3057 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!