IGNORED

I am calling you out as a non-golfer IF.........................

BuckeyeNut
Note: This thread is 3082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You have to count all your shots after you've putted out,

Have to argue with this one...I take great exception lol

Multiple duffs and penalty strokes for a 14 can require a recount :beer:

(If you mean having to count for double bogey or less...I agree)

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have to argue with this one...I take great exception lol

Multiple duffs and penalty strokes for a 14 can require a recount

(If you mean having to count for double bogey or less...I agree)

I'm gonna agree with you here!  A real golfer counts 'em all.......even if it takes awhile to do so! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I guess I'm not a real golfer... even though I try to rake bunkers and fix ball marks, and cringe every time my buddy drives the cart in the wrong spot, and I don't step on putt lines... but there are times when I drop a stroke on a hole and don't count it... normally it's because I've already reached double par and I figure it's already been bad enough, why make me feel worse. But then I guilt myself into counting that stroke when my round is over because I'm only cheating myself.

Chris

I don't play golf, I play at golf. There's a difference.

TM RBZ driver, RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood, RBZ 7 wood, TM Burner 2.0 4-AW, Cleveland CG16 Black Pearl 56* sand wedge, Yes! Golf Valerie putter, Snake Eyes golf balls, TM stand bag

Us high handicappers sometimes need to take the shoes off to count all the strokes. Real golfers, yes. Real bad golfer, yeah.

Don't do it on the green however. I try to do the advanced math on the way to the next tee.

• Upvote 1

Your not a golfer if... [quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/30#post_1060717"] Have to argue with this one...I take great exception lol Multiple duffs and penalty strokes for a 14 can require a recount :beer: [/quote]

Gaz Lee

Us high handicappers sometimes need to take the shoes off to count all the strokes. Real golfers, yes. Real bad golfer, yeah.

Don't do it on the green however. I try to do the advanced math on the way to the next tee.

Great point......all real golfers are not necessarily good golfers.  And all good golfers, aren't necessarily real golfers. ;-)

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

These statements should be made into a poll so we can get a percentage of who much of a non-golfer we all are. ;-)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Great point......all real golfers are not necessarily good golfers.  And all good golfers, aren't necessarily real golfers.   ;-)

True! I would define a "real" golfer to be someone who knows and displays the correct etiquette! And therefore... I'm almost a real a golfer!

Gaz Lee

Your not a golfer if...

Hey, you're not a golfer if you haven't gotten a double digit score on a par 4 before...

• Upvote 1
Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Hey, you're not a golfer if you haven't gotten a double digit score on a par 4 before...

I made a 12 on a par-3 once......with NO PENALTY STROKES! :doh:

• Upvote 3

In David's bag....

You carry your golf bag on your shoulder with the clubs pointing backward.

I was looking a Jones Sports bags.  They're bringing back the old-style, traditional carry bags.  But the product video shows a guy walking down the fairway carrying his back with the club heads going backwards.  So maybe it's not so wrong?

Anyways, my Jones Sports stand bag has been great.  I've had it for over 20 years now.  It still works fine except that the bottom pockets are falling off.  I was thinking about getting another one to replace it, but they only offer single strap bags.  I don't think I want to be that traditional.  Two straps makes carrying so much easier.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

I can assure you I have, more than a few times, although not for a while now, thank goodness! A 7 makes my blood boil nowadays, a think a 10 would put me in hospital!

Gaz Lee

not so serious - if you putt with your glove on.  ugh.  looks doofish.

serious - if you dont fix your ball marks.  i hate you.  die.

Disagree.  It's bad enough that I have to putt over the guys ball mark ... now you're telling me I'm going to have to chip over his body?!?!?!

BTW, is there a single member of this thread that is a golfer anymore??  I would put good money on that answer being no.

Disagree.  It's bad enough that I have to putt over the guys ball mark ... now you're telling me I'm going to have to chip over his body?!?!?!

BTW, is there a single member of this thread that is a golfer anymore??  I would put good money on that answer being no.

I think I still am.....

.....but then, those that have seen my swing know otherwise! :8)

In David's bag....

Note: This thread is 3082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!