IGNORED

2014-2015 NHL Season

iacas
Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not only not better than half, but third worst. It's not like they were going to be picking #13 or #14.

I have friends on the Sabres. I was rooting for them… I've seen Connor play several games.

Yep, I was pulling for Buffalo as well. Sabres fans deserved it.

I'm a big Calgary Flames fan so it pains me to see Edmonton get yet another first overall pick. I seriously feel bad for Buffalo's fans..

• Upvote 1

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Ottawa's going to be a tough arena to win in for the habs. There's no doubt they have this series though.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Ottawa's going to be a tough arena to win in for the habs. There's no doubt they have this series though.

That place is never easy to play in... its kinda like the Saddle with 20,000 fans all dressed in red waving towels and screaming loud... Man I'm gonna miss the Saddle in 2017, hopefully they just make the new building almost the same way and call it Saddledome II... As for the Draft, Edmonton didn't need the number one pick nearly as much as Buffalo did... I'm from Central New York, where we have basically a split between the Rangers and Sabres on fan base, and the Sabres fans gripe how they never catch a break, they will not be good any time soon, neither will Edmonton... Calgary on the other hand is the biggest surprise in the league, SI had us finishing last in the Pacific this year... instead we finished third ... Bob Hartley will win the Jack Adams... we may even repeat the Miracle Flames of '04... and play the Rangers for Lord Stanley... The Blackhawks I guess are the favorites to win the Campbell Bowl... As the Blueshirts are the favorite to win the Wales Trophy, we'll see how the SCP play out...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

That place is never easy to play in... its kinda like the Saddle with 20,000 fans all dressed in red waving towels and screaming loud... Man I'm gonna miss the Saddle in 2017, hopefully they just make the new building almost the same way and call it Saddledome II...

As for the Draft, Edmonton didn't need the number one pick nearly as much as Buffalo did... I'm from Central New York, where we have basically a split between the Rangers and Sabres on fan base, and the Sabres fans gripe how they never catch a break, they will not be good any time soon, neither will Edmonton...

Calgary on the other hand is the biggest surprise in the league, SI had us finishing last in the Pacific this year... instead we finished third... Bob Hartley will win the Jack Adams... we may even repeat the Miracle Flames of '04... and play the Rangers for Lord Stanley... The Blackhawks I guess are the favorites to win the Campbell Bowl... As the Blueshirts are the favorite to win the Wales Trophy, we'll see how the SCP play out...

Saddledome II lolol that would be hilarious. Yeah, I hear you about the number one pick, it really is too bad. Even though Buffalo wasn't a lock to get it it was still a glimmer of hope for the franchise that really could've used McDavid. Look at Pittsburgh before the got Crosby and Malkin, they were struggling and things turned around. He's the calibre of player you can build around.

Calgary really has surprised even it's own fans. Been awesome to watch and can't wait for tonight's game and to see the excitement in the building. Hopefully some magic of 04 comes back and we make it to the final, heck that's what my fantasy bracket challenge looks like lol.

Yeah, 4 number 1 picks in the last 6 years is just asinine. It's truly embarrassing that the oil are not better than half the teams in the NHL. GO BLUES!

That's what happens when you have the most inept executive in hockey running the boat. I'm really wishing that Brian Burke would have kicked the shit out of Kevin Lowe back when he sprang an offer sheet on Dustin Penner. And then Lowe would have been so humiliated that he was never to show his face in pro hockey again. As for the butthurt over the draft, I'll say this: Eichel will probably be better in Buffalo than McJesus will fare with Edmonton. For examples, see Tyler Seguin.

Corey

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Anderson played out of his mind tonight, but it's 3-0 series now.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Anderson played out of his mind tonight, but it's 3-0 series now.

Montreal's definitely not making it look easy. It is gratifying to see guys like Weise and Flynn score.

Jets and Ducks, what a game!! That crowd is insane.

No love for the B-ruins, but I'd rather have had them than the bloody Sens. It just seems like goofy things happen with Ottawa. Still believing the Habs pull it out.

Could you imagine an old time NYR-NYI matchup. That would be a fitting way to see Nassau Coliseum out.

I agree. A Rangers win in game 4 to sweep the Islanders would be a perfect way to close the Coliseum. :banana:

I don't think that series will be a sweep maybe Rangers in 6... but the Division Semifinals aren't even over yet... So relax and don't count your chickens before they hatch... Calgary in the Pacific continues to play well... I'm not looking too far ahead into a potential division final with Anaheim... but I think Calgary will beat Vancouver it will probably go six or seven... Lack needs a good game tonight or Calgary will be looking for the close out at Rogers Arena on Thursday, that being said no matter what happens tonight, I think the series will have to come back to the Saddle... I'd like to see Winnipeg play a good third period in Game 4... so the Jets can get one win...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

My flames are a win away from stepping on some ducks!

I wish Winnipeg could have fared better against the Ducks.

Well you still have Calgary to root for against the Ducks, if the Canucks don't pull a 1994

What's in Shane's Bag?     

For me cheering for the Flames is like going to the dentist. You don't want to do it, but sometimes it just has to get done.

Corey

Well that was frustrating. Really, Carey Price's biggest problem is that he doesn't score enough goals. Habs need to step on this snake on Friday. Sens showed a little more belief than I'd care for last night.

Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!